viscomp.ru

ikalm

viscomp.ru

Post by ikalm » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:27 pm

Site URL: http://viscomp.ru
Scorecard: [url=http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/viscomp.ru t=_self]View scorecard[/url]

Introduction:
This website belongs to the small websites and software developing company located in Russia (Saratov), that has been working on the market since 2002 year. Our clients live in Russia (the majority), USA, UK, Ireland and Belgium.

Some time ago I found that our site viscomp.ru has very low reputation due to two comments and ratings which seem to be not relevant to our website at all.
  1. These comments contain references to Euroweb.de - the company to which we have no any relation.
  2. Exactly the same comments were left for viscomp.bg and viscomp.eu - we do not have any relation to these companies too.
  3. The comments are in German while our website contains only Russian and English language content.
I do not know the reasons for adding such comments and low ratings for these websites.

It looks like the authors of low ratings and comments to our website just confused viscomp.ru and viscomp.eu (.bg) which present quite different companies.

Our website was not hacked and does not contain any malware scripts, our customers never complain about the quality of our services, so I may hardly find any real reasons for these low ratings for viscomp.ru.

Meanwhile all users of WOT add-on world-wide including our potential customers see our website as "suspicious and dangerous" in search results what prevent them from visiting viscomp.ru without even knowing and understanding the reasons of such a low reputation – they just will not spend time for searching the truth and will pass by the site to avoid risks.

Please, visit viscomp.ru to rate it according to its real content or send me more questions to clarify this issue if needed, I would be glad to reply.

Has privacy policy?
Owner said Yes

Has a way for users to contact site owners?
Owner said Yes

Whois Information:
http://whois.domaintools.com/viscomp.ru

Disclaimer:
This post was generated automatically. All information is as entered by the site owner.

RE: viscomp.ru

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:45 pm

Hmm... comments on the scorecard are claiming that your company Viscomp Ltd (410028, Russia, Saratov city) has something to do with (or belongs to) Euroweb Internet GmbH (40549 Deutschland, Düsseldorf). Looked at your whois record and list of your partners, and haven't forund any matches or something that related to Euroweb. Have you tried to contact these users in order to clarify why they think you are Euroweb's partner? Or you are?

ikalm

Post by ikalm » Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:50 am

<quote user="wolf messing™">
Hmm... comments on the scorecard are claiming that your company Viscomp Ltd (410028, Russia, Saratov city) has something to do with (or belongs to) Euroweb Internet GmbH (40549 Deutschland, Düsseldorf). Looked at your whois record and list of your partners, and haven't forund any matches or something that related to Euroweb. Have you tried to contact these users in order to clarify why they think you are Euroweb's partner? Or you are?
[/quote]

We have no any relation to Euroweb Internet GmbH and I never heard about this company earlier. We also never had contracts with anyone from Germany. I did not try to contact our commenters yet - to put it frankly, I am a newbeу at WOT so after registration here just followed the proposed steps to claim to forum for our website re-evaluation. You are right, probably, it would be better to ask the comments' authors first. I will try to do this now. Thanks for a tip and your response.

ikalm

Post by ikalm » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:06 am

<quote user="wolf messing™">
Hmm... comments on the scorecard are claiming that your company Viscomp Ltd (410028, Russia, Saratov city) ... Have you tried to contact these users in order to clarify why they think you are Euroweb's partner? Or you are?
[/quote]
I have just posted these questions to the authors of these comments and low ratings concerning viscomp.ru. Thanks again for your tip!

Kaffeetante

Post by Kaffeetante » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:00 am

I think in this issue you are the victim of a misconception. If you google you'll find out, that viscomp (.eu) is named at a few law suits and judgements against euroweb. Reading this judgements and warnings you will see, that viscomp (.eu) is a contractor/agent from euroweb.

ikalm

Post by ikalm » Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:05 am

<quote user="kaffeetante">
I think in this issue you are the victim of a misconception. If you google you'll find out, that viscomp (.eu) is named at a few law suits and judgements against euroweb. Reading this judgements and warnings you will see, that viscomp (.eu) is a contractor/agent from euroweb.
[/quote]
You are right, it seems that this is the case of a misconception. We own only viscomp (.ru), the domains with the same name in all other zones do not belong to us. The question is - what else can I do to fix this misconception now in terms of rating at WOT?

ikalm

RE: viscomp.ru - Facebook advices

Post by ikalm » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:10 am

After Facebook has advised recently in its "A Guide to Facebook Security" manual to use WOT browser add-on for security checks during Internet browsing, low WOT ratings may simply leave a company without clients and kill a business. That is why low ratings always must be fair, what is not the case now, I believe.

ikalm

Post by ikalm » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:40 am

May anybody help with advise how may I get in touch with the authors of unfair comments and ratings for our website?
They do not respond to my questions and do not appear in this website evaluation thread.

I replied their comments and even sent them private messages but, alas - there is not answer. Unfortunately, even private messages are not being forwarded to e-mails so they may even be now aware of my attempts to contact them.

It would also be very helpful if you could visit viscomp.ru to rate it according to its real content or send me more questions to clarify this issue if needed, I would be glad to reply.

ikalm

One of unfair comments and ratings has been removed

Post by ikalm » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:26 pm

Update: one of the authors of unfair comments and ratings has already replied to me and removed his comment and ratings. Thanks to him and to everybody who helped me to get in touch with his and rated our website!

Jazspeak

Post by Jazspeak » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:08 pm

The site is safe to visit (no malware detected), and has a Privacy Policy that includes a Cookie Policy. The IP address is not on any blacklists according to Robtex. I have rated the site.

Looks like yet another site scorecard suffering from the "Kraftwerk Effect" but it shouldn't take long to rectify that.