WOT not to be trusted

e.castro

WOT not to be trusted

Post by e.castro » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:13 pm

I find it totally outrageous that WOW would rate Medicina Mexico’s online pharmacies (rxmexicoonline.com and meds.com.mx) as a poor based upon LegitScript.

Medicina Mexico owns 43 pharmacies in Mexico which are all licensed and regulated by our government. How do I know this?

Our bank loaned Medicina Mexico over 120 million pesos ($10 million U.S. dollars) of which they have paid the majority of the funds back and on time. They are one of our best customers. They are in currently in construction for an additional 33 pharmacies to be completed this year. They currently employ over 2500 Mexican employees of which their pharmacies are open 24 hours a day/365 days per year.

If anyone from WOW had taken the time to do some reasonable due diligence they would have realized that this company is doing over 100 million in revenues.

I see that I am not the only one that has comment about Medicina Mexico.

I went over to LegitScript web page and realized from their statements that all pharmacies that are not located in the United States are considered by them to be ROGUE.

They go further on to say they are not connected to any governmental regulatory body in the United States.

I further find it preposterous that WOW would align itself with an organization that believes unless you are in the United States you is construed to be illegal.

Is it the position of WOW that no other country exists exclusive of the United States, or that other countries such as Mexico, does not have the power, or right to issue license for their citizens?

This makes me very concern about the validity of Web of Trust.

As for LegitScript, I read a very interesting article about them and their owner in The World Wide Pharmacy license and product verification web site. (worldpharmacyverification.com)

E. Castro
Chairman of the Board of Directors
First National Bank of Mexico
www.fnb.com.mx
email: e.castro@fnb.com.mx

RE: WOT not to be trusted

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:21 pm

Ah another way to bring American money to Mexico illegally.

Don't worry though there is still plenty of drug money making it back.

Your number one client. . . interesting.

Yet when I look medicinamexico.com This site has not even been rated, or your bank.
List the 43 sites your are concerned about.

You know, you say you can't trust WoT, frankly how can an American trust the Mexican government after they printed a book on how to enter the US illegally. http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2005/1/6/155640.shtml
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration_to_the_United_States

No I'm not a racist, I just don't trust anything that involves illegal Mexican activity that is undermining the economic stability of the USA

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:08 pm

E. Castro =
I am very disappointed at your political remarks at a time when there is an electoral campaign in your country that prohibits you from doing this

En términos de lo dispuesto por el artículo 41 de la Constitución Política de los Estados Unidos Mexicanos, durante el tiempo que comprendan las campañas electorales y hasta la conclusión de la jornada comicial, debe suspenderse la difusión en los medios de comunicación social de toda propaganda gubernamental. Por ello, del 30 de marzo al 1 de julio de 2012, inclusive, se suspenderá el acceso a las secciones de este portal de Internet que contienen difusión de programas, acciones, obras o logros de gobierno.

No one from WOT have rated your site , take it with legit which they will give you an accurate picture of what is going on , many foreign countries - including Mexico - sells without a prescription [ illegal ] bogus [ criminal ] " medicine or drugs to people who want to violate the United States of America laws

Is it the position of WOW that no other country exists exclusive of the United States
WOT is located in Finland , and it's users come from all over the world who rate according to their opinion
Please get informed first , unless you have an agenda which by the way is back firing in this country
Constantly attacking this country and hiding the truth , like how immigrants from poorer countries are treated in the south border with Guatemala or those who make it into your country are brutally treated , but you will never listen
Good bye

NotBuyingIt

Post by NotBuyingIt » Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:36 pm

<quote user="e.castro">As for LegitScript, I read a very interesting article about them and their owner in The World Wide Pharmacy license and product verification web site. (worldpharmacyverification.com)[/quote] \

@e.castro, The domain registration for worldpharmacyverification.com records its technical contact as "Medicina Mexico, Domain Administrator" in Tijuana. I hope that you do not expect WOT community members to accept that site as an independent authority in this matter.

I wish the best for your country and its citizens.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:02 pm

The title of the website "No Prescription Required".... that's real safe.

e.castro

Post by e.castro » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:35 pm

<quote user="superhero58"> [/quote]

¿Pasó el primer grado?

Again, the election in Mexico has nothing to do with the fact that the actions of WOW are outrageous.

There will always be criminals and that is what law enforcement is all about. However, to punish legitimate businesses for the actions of unknown criminals is demented.

You seem to have a problem reading what I said. Either you need glasses or you should puruse my orginal comments.

First, I am not an owner of Medicina Mexico nor am I an owner of their web sites.

Second, our bank is not an owner of their company nor their web sites. They are simply a customer of our bank.

firstresponder

Post by firstresponder » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:34 pm

Indeed, I have to confirm - admittedly with enormous surprise - that the e-mail address at First National Bank checks out. I admit that I was mistaken and my initial suspicion unfounded.

As a result, I have decided to change my rating of the domain fnb.com.mx. Against the trend, actually. I am afraid under "Vendor reliability" I have to downgrade you for what I perceive as professional misconduct. I would personally not entrust my money to a bank that is lead by hot-headed people. “Privacy” was downgraded, too, as a bank shouldn't disclose its clients. However, I decided to give you high marks for “Child safety” and also for “Trustworthiness” - you are honest, play with open cards and apparently don't hide anything.

EDIT: Seems I was too hasty again. After some more research, I have found no evidence that the bank itself actually exists. No address on the homapage, no finds on Google Maps, no references anywhere. Furthermore, the fnb.com.mx works for some shady online pharmacies and acted as registrant for at least one of them. I WITHDRAW my earlier comments and find my initital suspicions well founded. rated RED in all categories.

e.castro

Post by e.castro » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:53 pm

<quote user="firstresponder">
Indeed, I have to confirm - admittedly with enormous surprise - that the e-mail address at First National Bank checks out. I admit that I was mistaken and my initial suspicion unfounded.

As a result, I have decided to change my rating of the domain fnb.com.mx. Against the trend, actually. I am afraid under "Vendor reliability" I have to downgrade you for what I perceive as professional misconduct. I would personally not entrust my money to a bank that is lead by hot-headed people. “Privacy” was downgraded, too, as a bank shouldn't disclose its clients. However, I decided to give you high marks for “Child safety” and also for “Trustworthiness” - you are honest, play with open cards and apparently don't hide anything.
[/quote]

The rating for the domain fnb.com.mx is not the subject of my comments. Maybe taking the time and energy to address my comments would be helpful.

firstresponder

Post by firstresponder » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:02 pm

<quote user="e.castro">The rating for the domain fnb.com.mx is not the subject of my comments.[/quote]That is what I meant by "insulting people (...) may backfire badly" (to which you responded: "I stand behind my comments and my insults"). Such things make people curious and involved - for better or for worse.
In any case, you made your argument explicitly as a representative of FNB, so you put that domain in the game. Of course, I will investigate the primary issue (Mexican online pharmacies) as well and make my ratings after due consideration.

e.castro

Post by e.castro » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:42 pm

The fact that you refuse to engage in a valid conversation about the insane rating system used by WOW speaks for itself. You can try and move the issue to First National Bank, my comments, the election in Mexico, or the drug war. However, none of these address the issue of my comment.

Are you so ashamed of your rating system and/or your affiliation with Legit script that you will not address the issue presented?

I for one, have no faith in WOW, at least until this issue is fully resolved.

So we are not so removed from the issue at hand, I will state it anew.