paintyourlife.com

akostiner

paintyourlife.com

Post by akostiner » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:03 pm

Site URL: http://paintyourlife.com
Scorecard: View scorecard

Introduction:
Hello,

My name is Assaf Kostiner and I am one of the co-founders of www.PaintYourLife.com

I have just recently discovered that the site has a poor reputation on MyWot because of a couple of users that have given it a bad score (you can see my replies to them).

Our company values its reputation and credibility a lot. You can browse our site and see 1000s of testimonials from our happy customers.

I welcome the community to review our site, our social media pages and all that has been written about our company in the media for the past years and please help us get our MyWot reputation back where it belongs.

Thanks!

Assaf

Has privacy policy?
http://www.paintyourlife.com/privacy-policy.php

Has a way for users to contact site owners?
http://www.paintyourlife.com/contact.php

Whois Information:
http://whois.domaintools.com/paintyourlife.com

Disclaimer:
This post was generated automatically. All information is as entered by the site owner.

A440

RE: paintyourlife.com

Post by A440 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:59 am

Hello and welcome to WOT.

First, I would contact the commenters on your scorecard and ask them to re-evaluate your site.
Your site looks to be free of malware and whatnot. It appears to be legitimate.

akostiner

Post by akostiner » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:59 am

<quote user="a440">
Hello and welcome to WOT.

First, I would contact the commenters on your scorecard and ask them to re-evaluate your site.
Your site looks to be free of malware and whatnot. It appears to be legitimate.
[/quote]

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

How do I contact them rather than just replying to their comment which I already did?

Thanks again,

Assaf

Myxt

Post by Myxt » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:36 am

<quote user="akostiner">
Our company values its reputation and credibility a lot.
[/quote]
A bit too much, I think:

> hXXp://www.freelancer.com/projects/Internet-Ma ... ation.html
> hXXps://www.elance.com/e/akostiner/
> Google> paintyourlife "fix myWot reputation" -site:mywot.com

akostiner

Post by akostiner » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:17 pm

I came and ask for feedback and didn't get any, or what I did didn't change the picture, so I wanted to hire a consultant that will tell me what to do, for example: should I send a newsletter to all customers and ask them to rate me? (or maybe that will cause many customers to rate the site on one day and will look suspicious?) should I remove certain services that I use on my site? etc. I pay for consultancy on different marketing and technical issues. I didn't think it's forbidden.

I still insist that nobody who has rated the site has received any money for it.

GURBL

Post by GURBL » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:47 pm

Cheung Kin Shing <akostiner@gmail.com> (AKA Richard Bell of Delware, aka akostiner on MyWOT) was caught trying to purchase MyWOT reputation benefits

example : http://www.freelancer.com/projects/Inte ... ation.html (Thanks Myxt)

https://www.google.com/search?q=paintyo ... e&ie=UTF-8

[massrate]
ACTIVE
fotoenlienzo.com
fotoprintcanvas.com
maledeinleben.com
oil-paintings-reproductions.com
oilpaintingsreproductions.com
paintyourlife.com
peignezvotrevie.com
photo-print-on-canvas.com
photoprintoncanvas.com
photos-sur-toile.com
photossurtoile.com
pintatuvida.com
printyourcanvas.com
schilderjeleven.com
telastampa.com
xn--eebaj3ac.com

blog.paintyourlife.com
dev.paintyourlife.com
forum.paintyourlife.com
mail.oil-paintings-reproductions.com
mail.paintyourlife.com
mail.pintatuvida.com
ns2.oilpaintingsreproductions.com
ns2.paintyourlife.com

INACTIVE
loveforcanvas.com
oncanvas.org
popartfromphoto.com
popartpros.com

DE-REGISTERED DOMAINS
canvasprintswallart.com
dipingerelavita.com
druckdeinebilder.com
druckedeinebilder.com
foto-en-lienzo.com
fotodruck-leinwand.com
fotodruckleinwand.com
holylandoncanvas.com
horse-portraits.com
israeloncanvas.com
personalizedgiftguide.com
vkraskah.com
xn--4dbbbosp4g.com
[/massrate]

GURBL

Post by GURBL » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:53 pm

<quote user="akostiner">
I came and ask for feedback and didn't get any, or what I did didn't change the picture, so I wanted to hire a consultant that will tell me what to do, for example: should I send a newsletter to all customers and ask them to rate me? (or maybe that will cause many customers to rate the site on one day and will look suspicious?) should I remove certain services that I use on my site? etc. I pay for consultancy on different marketing and technical issues. I didn't think it's forbidden.

I still insist that nobody who has rated the site has received any money for it.
[/quote]

Which is different from what you claimed on LinkedIn. First off you accused MyWOT users of being bribed:

"Can it be that someone pays WOT users with a high rate to give poor score to our site?"
http://www.linkedin.com/groupAnswers?vi ... qBU8iVaRE1

Then you claimed you tried to hire developers to better your MyWOT reputation before coming here, and posting to LinkedIn "I only ran into this group later on."

Since it has been pointed out to you that you were paying for betterment services I have to wonder why those job postings are still up.

Myxt

Post by Myxt » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:14 pm

About your explanations for innocently hiring freelance microworkers as "consultants":
<quote user="akostiner">
... so I wanted to hire a consultant that will tell me what to do, for example: should I send a newsletter to all customers and ask them to rate me? ...

I pay for consultancy on different marketing and technical issues. I didn't think it's forbidden. ...

[/quote]
Sorry, but that is insufficiently confusing. Your specifications for the Elance job at hXXps://www.elance.com/e/akostiner/ (displayed here: https://www.mywot.com/en/forum/31060-pa ... ent-186322 ) are not asking "consultants" to tell you what to do. Instead, you are instructing drone workers on what to do - the same kind of instructions which are typically given to microworkers whose sole job is to create fake ratings and comments on WoT scorecards:
Hello,

We need to fix the WOT reputation for:

[obscured] /
and
[obscured] /
so that the WOT AddOn will show green color instead of red.

I guess it needs someone with a few WOT accounts with a high activity score.

I also guess it needs to be done naturally and gradually.

Thanks,

Assaf
Your microwork jobs are still open. One of your specifications (for example on Elance) is "I also guess it needs to be done naturally and gradually." - so of course the jobs are not yet complete. Even if they do complete, you can claim the workers failed to meet your requirements and refuse to pay them. That's a great advantage for microwork employers and a lousy disadvantage for microwork employess. I am confident that they have not yet received any money for it.

In any case, you clearly and intentionally offer to pay microworkers for fake WoT ratings. Why should the public trust your offerings?

Dutch Mountain

Post by Dutch Mountain » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:50 pm

Quote from the Linkedin - WOT group : but I give up trying to solve this WOT reputation thing. It just makes me tired and frustrated.

Well Assaf, I've read here and in the Linkedin group what's going on and about the quoted sentence : You can only blame yourself....
So you're innocent ? --> Yeah right ! And the pope was married to a gay.

One word comes to my mind : Corruption ! And you're accusing some WOT members of being that. Oh come on, who ?
And give us evidence in stead of false accusations.

As to me : I,m from a country that ( hardly ) isn't corrupt and I'm not at all ! - I earn my money in a decent way
If I find someone being "for sale" or behaving inappropriate on WOT, I won't hesitate reporting that, when I can prove it.
I still believe in the self cleaning capacity of WOT. Okay, we 're humans and can make mistakes. But at some point it will be "repaired"

I won't rate your site, so don't accuse me of whatever.
And than a friendly advice : Take a look in the mirror and ask yourself what you're doing

And about this : I guess it needs someone with a few WOT accounts with a high activity score.
What a nonsense. Having more than one account / profile is forbidden on WOT !

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:07 pm

<quote user="myxt">
A bit too much, I think:

> hXXp://www.freelancer.com/projects/Internet-Ma ... ation.html
> hXXps://www.elance.com/e/akostiner/
> Google> paintyourlife "fix myWot reputation" -site:mywot.com

[/quote]
Very good catch
[red]Rated