bestessayservices.com

Bradley.Johnson

bestessayservices.com

Post by Bradley.Johnson » Mon May 18, 2015 12:20 pm

Site URL: http://bestessayservices.com
Scorecard: View scorecard

Introduction:
We offer the Best Essay Writing Services at all academic levels. We offer Essay Writing Help Online among other Customized Writing services like dissertation editing, term paper writing, book reviews,research paper writing, academic paper writing help, guidelines/tips etc

Has privacy policy?
http://www.bestessayservices.com/privacy-policy.php

Has a way for users to contact site owners?
http://www.bestessayservices.com/contact-us.php

Whois Information:
http://whois.domaintools.com/bestessayservices.com

Disclaimer:
This post was generated automatically. All information is as entered by the site owner.

RE: bestessayservices.com

Post by Guest » Mon May 18, 2015 1:41 pm

You seem to promote cheating. It is better to write something yourself then hiring a guy for 15 Pounds a page

destinationtruth

Post by destinationtruth » Mon May 18, 2015 1:44 pm

This type of service is appalling and detrimental to placing truly educated persons into societies workforce.

Because of this mentality you have it didn't surprise me that you commented on your scorecard as a customer / user of the service.

Post by Guest » Mon May 18, 2015 1:58 pm

I am glad I gave up writing posts/ reviews along time ago.
227 twitter people cheated on their homework/tests/essasys

spectre

Post by spectre » Mon May 18, 2015 2:28 pm

Phone number is also used by several other cheating sites. Person who answered can't communicate in English let alone write an essay.
[massrate][red]
assignmentwriters.org
academicswritinghelp.com
buymyessayonline.com
buypaper.org
collegeessayshelp.com
essayconsultancy.com
essayhelpinc.com
essaysexperts.net
globalcompose.com
homeworkscenter.com
homeworkshelp.net
homeworkwritinghelp.com
mbasuccess.org
mycollegeessayhelp.com
myessayswriters.com
myhomeworkwriter.com
onlinehomeworkshelp.net
payessaywriters.com
payformyessay.com
paywritingonline.com
writemywork.com
writepapersonline.com
writinghelpline.com
writemypapersinc.com
writemywriting.com
usaessayservices.com
buywritinghelp.com
[/red][/massrate]

(more to be listed)
Several other domains have been suspended by ICAAN eg hxxp://essayshelpservice.com

Bradley.Johnson

Post by Bradley.Johnson » Mon May 18, 2015 2:29 pm

<quote user="ihatespamsandscams">
You seem to promote cheating. It is better to write something yourself then hiring a guy for 15 Pounds a page
[/quote]

Kindly visit the blog on the website and you will find guidelines and some sample papers students can use as guidelines. Those are purely for guiding students when they want to write their own academic papers.

Bradley.Johnson

Post by Bradley.Johnson » Mon May 18, 2015 2:42 pm

<quote user="destinationtruth">
This type of service is appalling and detrimental to placing truly educated persons into societies workforce.

Because of this mentality you have it didn't surprise me that you commented on your scorecard as a customer / user of the service.
[/quote]

Kindly visit the blog on the website and you will find guidelines and some sample papers students can use as guidelines. Those are purely for guiding students when they want to write their own academic papers.

Post by Guest » Mon May 18, 2015 2:43 pm

<quote user="bradley.johnson">
[/quote]

Nice try:/
"Money back guarantee is a useful tool to the customer in that, you can use it as a basis to claim your funds if you are not satisfied with the quality of work submitted"

You promote a way to cheat in what it should be a personal effort ................ to educate themselves and you make money out of it

What I found sadly true is that people, will actually trust your site with their personal information, among other things

This is scam

edit-
I did visit your site ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, that is the reason why I am rating , in red!

[red]Rated

destinationtruth

Post by destinationtruth » Mon May 18, 2015 2:46 pm

<quote user="bradley.johnson">
[/quote]

This does not change the fact that you also have a service that provides fully written essays for a fee.
Not up for a debate, and my rating shall remain.

Done.

Post by Guest » Mon May 18, 2015 2:53 pm

I feel bad for the poor students who buy from these sites it tells them to bad at doing something they can do right they just need to put in the effort.