Please, could you create a zipfile download!

Please, could you create a zipfile download!

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:46 am

We have among our great member, one that needs to have a Zip file download
I know that you can take some time to help this member that have given so much to WOT
I thank you ahead of time
He can contact you, though he has already done it twice
Personal matters keep me away from WOT at this moment, but my loyalty to WOT and its members remains strong, as always
Best regards

MyWOT-Team

RE: Please, could you create a zipfile download!

Post by MyWOT-Team » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:40 am

Hi Super Hero,

We've been in touch privately already on this. Returning the feature is in our development pipeline, but is in line behind several high-priority tasks at the moment. We will get to it as quickly as possible.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:04 pm

<quote user="mywot team">
Hi Super Hero,

We've been in touch privately already on this. Returning the feature is in our development pipeline, but is in line behind several high-priority tasks at the moment. We will get to it as quickly as possible.
[/quote]
Thanks, but when?
edit-

ThomasKowalski

Post by ThomasKowalski » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:15 pm

Yes, I'd be glad to see it back too. The thing is that actually, I don't even understand why it got removed in the first place...

MyWOT-Team

Post by MyWOT-Team » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:14 pm

That it was removed is a bug.
That being said, not many people were using it any more. Would you mind telling us a little about how you use the xml file? Perhaps we can improve it.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:31 pm

<quote user="mandrake09">
I am very very surprised that you need to ask why I want the zip file returned. I like to have some control over the data I submit to your database and the zi[file gives me that control.
[/quote]
I agree with Mandrake09 =
edit, I wrote a whole post because I did not get it the first time around, about the new guidelines of not leaving one word reply
I apologize
edit -
I agree with Mandrake09 because at one time it was an option that we had, but it was removed without a simple warning, as far as I remember and is his data
He is not asking for much and he has given far more since 2008 as a member and a friend
Thank you!
edit -

MyWOT-Team

Post by MyWOT-Team » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:43 pm

Hi. We understand that you're waiting for it and a ticket has been created to bring this back. Since there are many high priority issues in development right now please be patient.
If there is a specific action/issue we can help with, let us know privately and maybe we can help you on an individual basis.
Regards