Better then Aerobics for the Heart!

destinationtruth

Better then Aerobics for the Heart!

Post by destinationtruth » Tue May 09, 2017 9:16 pm

Well I just had the crap scared out of me. . . Had a not so nice Timber Rattler get nasty about where I was walking. Strike and missed by inches. By the time I got back with the shotgun he had fled. Guess I should thank him; he did get may heart pumping very nicely. LOL (Heidi)

NotBuyingIt

RE: Better then Aerobics for the Heart!

Post by NotBuyingIt » Wed May 10, 2017 12:54 am

I understand that this isn't the first time that you've very narrowly avoided an untimely death. Please try to stay (further) out of harm's way.

A440

Post by A440 » Wed May 10, 2017 3:24 am

Boots and a walking stick. Was this a sunny spot, in the morning?
I'm glad he/she missed; that venom is hurtful.

destinationtruth

Post by destinationtruth » Wed May 10, 2017 6:36 pm

@NBI: Yep the time before when it was a close call was a Copperhead. About a week ago one of my friends up here did get bit by one. He is in his sixties and it put a bug hurt one him. Took twelve doses of anti-venom. At $1200.00 a dose and the hospital, ambulance ride. . . well he'll be ok, and thanking Obama for the coverage.

@A440: Been bedridden for awhile (Reason I've been gone) and felt really good that day and went for a walk. . . usually I would not so easily stumble across one like that, but just was happy to get out and about. Also very rarely I'm I not armed with something.