Defending Freedom of Speech

the_f18hornet

RE: Defending Freedom of Speech

Post by the_f18hornet » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:40 pm

The only thing is that in many terms of uses, they come with the following paragraph:

Indemnification:
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless us, our affiliates, parents and subsidiaries from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees) or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (i) your breach of the TOU; and (ii) your activities in connection with this Site.

Enigma can say that Bleeping Computer violated their Terms of Use (they had to have accepted it in order to use the software). Bleeping Computer should be allowed to make their own review on it. While frowned upon, Enigma still reserves the right to terminate licences because of it, as it is their software. Enigma however, should not be able to prevent Bleeping Computer from speaking. That is a violation of freedom.
#NoFilter

spectre

Post by spectre » Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:00 am

Members may wish to read this, especially in regard to 'Exhibit F' on page 2.
http://www.benedelman.org/spyware/threats/enigma-v-bleeping-computer-mtd-declaration.pdf

Also, http://www.benedelman.org/spyware/threats/enigma-v-bleeping-computer-mtd.pdf

spectre

Post by spectre » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:49 am

One of Enigma's shills has just posted a live link to one of their fake security sites in this thread. The site offers downloads of Spyhunter.
fastremovevirus.com

williKi

Post by williKi » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:34 pm

One of Enigma's shills has just posted a live link to one of their fake security sites in this thread. The site offers downloads of Spyhunter.
fastremovevirus.com

Yes, I handled it. Thanks.

williKi

Post by williKi » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:03 pm

Per ICANN, the domain contact is listed as "Michael Erwin", hxxps://whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=fastremovevirus.com, out of Adelaide, South Australia. The only guy I could find that meets that criteria is here:

hxxps://www.facebook.com/michael.erwin.351

Address is a bit vague, could be a big lie. Scammers use fake people/addresses all the time.

That Website is a classic. "How to Get Rid of PieSearch Hijacker"? Are you kidding me?

Danny Swith148

Post by Danny Swith148 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:10 am

fastremovevirus.com

I just saw what i found on the Internet. Don't put me in the wrong. So are you dare to say that the site you posted above is more secured than what i put? A miss is as good as a mile.

spectre

Post by spectre » Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:48 am

Don't put me in the wrong. So are you dare to say that the site you posted above is more secured than what i put?

Which site are you referring to?

You posted a live link to an untrusted site - posting live links is against Wot Guidelines please see https://www.mywot.com/en/guidelines/forum-guidelines

Danny Swith148

Post by Danny Swith148 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:37 am

Which site are you referring to?

You posted a live link to an untrusted site - posting live links is against Wot Guidelines please see https://www.mywot.com/en/guidelines/forum-guidelines

Thanks for reminding me. i saw what's going on here now.

williKi

Post by williKi » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:21 pm

Thanks for reminding me. i saw what's going on here now.

I saw your post. May I ask why one of your first posts would be off topic to this thread?

Danny Swith148

Post by Danny Swith148 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:31 am

I don't want to talk to a spammer. Don't reply me again!