Feature suggestion

alphacentauri

Feature suggestion

Post by alphacentauri » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:05 am

I would like to have the option of filtering forum threads by language of the original post. For instance, if I want to be a good WOT citizen and respond to some requests for ratings about sites I've never heard of, it's a waste of time to keep clicking on topics to find the request is to rate a site in a language I don't read. I'm sorry, but I can't help them. Let me see the just the English/Spanish/French threads. Let the OP choose which language his site is in when he requests the rating. We don't have enough mods for different language forums, as we have for Russian, but there could be a filter so users only see threads in languages they choose.

Armored

RE: Feature suggestion

Post by Armored » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:53 am

I like the idea, but for me the option would only be necessary for site evaluation threads, rather than the entire Forum.
If it's designed that way, I will give it a *thumbs up*.

c۞g

RE: Feature suggestion

Post by c۞g » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:14 am

forum threads by language of the original post
Isn't the first time this has been requested.
I (still) agree :)

In the past, the proposed idea was to have EN / RU / DE / FR / etc. as part of the topic title and to have a select menu for preferred language for the OP to declare (which could append chosen language country code to topic title)