Guidelines refreshed

NotBuyingIt

RE: Guidelines refreshed

Post by NotBuyingIt » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:26 pm

<quote user="nubskynyb">
As there are moderators, who delete messages of users who have not insulted anyone, and wrote only on the merits of the evaluated website. Just today there were several such cases. The user wrote to the owner of the site that need to be corrected on the website, and the posts have been deleted.There were no insults, but only on the merits.
[/quote]
Community members may report their concerns about any moderator's conduct by sending email to support@mywot.com and providing the details.

I don't wish to dispute that important issues are involved. To avoid going off-topic, however, I'd discourage anyone from discussing specific incidences in this thread.

&nbsp;

NubskyNyb

RE: Guidelines refreshed

Post by NubskyNyb » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:35 pm

<quote user="notbuyingit">
Community members may report their concerns about any moderator's conduct by sending email to suppoort@mywot.com and providing the details.

I don't wish to dispute that important issues are involved. To avoid going off-topic, however, I'd discourage anyone from discussing specific incidences in this thread.

&nbsp;
[/quote]

Not in any way. I don't want to discuss the event in this topic. I just gave an example why I believe that the increased powers of the moderators at the moment is not acceptable.

With respect, Vladimir