How do you enable colorblind mode in firefox?

Erwin Rommelfan

How do you enable colorblind mode in firefox?

Post by Erwin Rommelfan » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:33 am

The reason why I'm asking is because I'am using Web Of Trust for firefox with another addon called Dark Mode. However when in dark mode the donut circles which are normally green, yellow and red are inverted in color (Screenshot included).
screenshotwotdarkmode.png

Thinking turning colorblind mode on could reverse it, I want to try that and see if that helps, but I can't find the option anywhere in options.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Myxt

Re: How do you enable colorblind mode in firefox?

Post by Myxt » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:28 am

I don't see "Colorblind Mode" in WoT for Firefox; it seems to have been lost during revisions. I do see many Firefox extensions named "Dark Mode".

Some extension authors simply attempt to invert all display colors (background, text, images, etc - this is what yours is doing); others make exemptions for elements such as images, so you may wish to test other Dark Mode extensions - check their screenshots.

If you go to Firefox Options > General > Language and Appearance > Colors
you can override page colors and drop the background from a scorching RGB 255,255,255 to, say, 240,240,240, and use Firefox's built-in Dark Theme.