How to rate a website

morrongirl

How to rate a website

Сообщение morrongirl » Пн авг 05, 2013 12:10 pm

I know i am asking this question after i achieved bronze membership. But still "It's never too late". Anyways so my question is still there that what is the correct way to evaluate or rate a site. what should we keep in mind while going through a site.
Like me when i go to website i check whether that website is fulfilling my need. how it works like no pop-ups? privacy policy is there on site or not.

What else beyond this i should keep in my mind?

alphacentauri

RE: How to rate a website

Сообщение alphacentauri » Пн авг 05, 2013 12:20 pm

Start here:
http://www.mywot.com/en/faq/website/rating-websites

Brothers

Сообщение Brothers » Пн авг 05, 2013 1:41 pm

Well first, it comes to experience and your own knowledge of this site. If you face any difficulty in these, then move to experts, reliable sources' reviews and other WOT members to rate the site although this does not reflect your direct rating and estimation.Also, Check Ads and customer service.

morrongirl

Сообщение morrongirl » Пн авг 05, 2013 1:45 pm

Yeah that was what i wanted to know. because sometimes i don't understand how to treat the site. like a website which has no content only pics are there though it was a travel site, it should have content also so that user can understand more about that site.
and from where i can find experts in WOT?

Brothers

Сообщение Brothers » Пн авг 05, 2013 2:05 pm

I'm talking about experts from WOT. For example, Check Cnet and other global magazines.

bona88

Сообщение bona88 » Чт авг 15, 2013 11:48 am

<quote user="brothers">
I'm talking about experts from WOT. For example, Check Cnet and other global magazines.
[/quote]

hay brothers , im newbie here. can you explain more details about expert from WOT and about cnet and other global magazines.
thanks before :)

Brothers

Сообщение Brothers » Пн авг 19, 2013 12:56 pm

<quote user="bona88">
hay brothers , im newbie here. can you explain more details about expert from WOT and about cnet and other global magazines.
thanks before :)
[/quote]

For example, you can type the site's name review or its product on different search engines and then check what trusted and reliable sources say about it. Well, concerning experts, I'm talking about users having high scores.You can check http://www.mywot.com/en/forum
where there are ''Site evaluations'' and ''Reputation discussions''. Post the site you wanna check and wait for responses.

jcamacho

Сообщение jcamacho » Вт сен 03, 2013 3:23 pm

Please rate based on your own opinions of the sites trustworthiness, vendor reliability, privacy, child safety and not the opinions of others.

morrongirl

Сообщение morrongirl » Вт сен 17, 2013 12:57 pm

<quote user="jcamacho">
Please rate based on your own opinions of the sites trustworthiness, vendor reliability, privacy, child safety and not the opinions of others.
[/quote]

Yeah i do that only, thanks for the advise

@Anonymous

Сообщение @Anonymous » Вт сен 17, 2013 5:27 pm

<quote user="hotdoge3">
hxxp://www.hamiltoncomputerclub.co.nz/KenJennerListForSafetyOnline.txt (save this new web site is coming soon) at

[/quote]

Doesn't sound good resource...

Do you visit the website is question? Do you use any online web scanner that is capable in scanning website contents?

Ответить