Indicator in address bar

Sami

Re: I definitely preferred it

Post by Sami » Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:34 am

Changes in the new version were made based on feedback from our user survey, where hundreds of users told us there were plenty of things they'd like to see improved.

r-win

I would like a comeback.

Post by r-win » Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:03 am

I would like a comeback. Specially because I'm partly colorblind. I cannot see the difference between the green and red icon of WoT, so I used the indicator in the address bar to see the rating of a site. Please return this grand feature (and change the colors of the icons) ;-)

anu

Address bar and accessibility

Post by anu » Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:24 am

Hi all,
thank you for the feedback, it does help to see what you consider important in WOT.

It's an excellent point that the color-blind might have a bit of trouble detecting dangerous sites with the current coloring scheme - something we should have considered before removing the address bar. This clearly indicates the indicator did have a justification beyond nice-to-have-ness.

The WOT development team will re-assess the need for address bar indicator and depending on this, it might resurface in a future WOT version.

WOT development team thanks for the feedback, don't forget to stay tuned for more updates :)

connorscomputershow

I would say...

Post by connorscomputershow » Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:32 am

Yeah,it should be in!

Toptiger5

Please!

Post by Toptiger5 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:21 pm

Please get it back! It's useful!