Iraq , latest victim of Isis = pigs!

Iraq , latest victim of Isis = pigs!

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:39 pm

Many of the dead were young boys who were in a trophy ceremony hit by the bomber, himself said to be a teenager.

So-called Islamic State (IS) said it carried out the attack

hxttp://wxww.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-35904425
As pointed out by a friend, many terrorist's attacks go unnoticed by the media
This took place today!
Those kid's rare moment of enjoyment, destroyed by these dogs that don't like others to have fun and a future
Look at the faces of those who survived and remember!

Retarded Joker

RE: Iraq , latest victim of Isis = pigs!

Post by Retarded Joker » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:21 am

<quote user="super hero!">
many terrorist's attacks go unnoticed by the media
[/quote] Because, those countries are not situated in the Europe. As simple as that.

"Thirty people died in Belgium? Hey, lets post a status, update our profile pictures and talk about how sad we are."
"Hundred children died in Iraq? Oh, I didn't even know about it."

The kind of people that exist today; I hope they don't reproduce.
I can't blame them I guess. The media is one of the most hypocrite systems. They only want content that can give them profits.

spectre

Pakistan Explosion

Post by spectre » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:43 pm

<quote user="retarded joker">
Because, those countries are not situated in the Europe. As simple as that.
[/quote]
See hxxp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-35908512

"Pakistan explosion leaves many dead at Lahore park

At least 50 people have been killed and many others injured in an explosion at a park in the eastern Pakistani city of Lahore, officials say."

Retarded Joker

RE: Pakistan Explosion

Post by Retarded Joker » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:54 pm

<quote user="shazza">
See hxxp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-35908512
[/quote] Of course they do report everything in the papers. What are newspaper for? You don't get my point. Show me where are people changing their profile pictures to the flag of Pakistan? Where are the status updates and viral videos or countries mourning the death? Well, 50 is much greater than 30, you know.

Site-rater

Post by Site-rater » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:56 pm

Of course they do report everything in the papers. What are newspaper for? You don't get my point. Show me where are people changing their profile pictures to the flag of Pakistan? Where are the status updates and viral videos or countries mourning the death? Well, 50 is much greater than 30, you know.
[/quote]

Likely US government political agenda. They didn't fly flags half-staff for the Istanbul Turkey bombings but they made sure to do so for Brussels.

spectre

Post by spectre » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:26 pm

Of course they do report everything in the papers. What are newspaper for? You don't get my point. Show me where are people changing their profile pictures to the flag of Pakistan? Where are the status updates and viral videos or countries mourning the death? Well, 50 is much greater than 30, you know.
[/quote]
Sorry, you said media. I didn't realise you meant Facebook.
hxxps://www.facebook.com/topic/Lahore-Pakistan/106138009417159

'#PrayForPakistan'

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:05 pm

I was going to post about Pakistan, but I noticed that, other members have already done this, I would like to honor the victims and show the savage mentality of these losers that, somehow, we don't get desensitized to their barbaric acts

I admire those, who have chosen not to show fear by acting as normal as possible, in my case after the terrorist attacks in Paris, my opinion changed to one of exposure of what is taking place, in the world, when it comes to the plague of the "21 century"

I like to keep this thread for this purpose, if we can save one life, from the propaganda of Isis by exposing the "life" and death of these terrorists the better

Though I started this tread, I am giving it to everyone who is wiling to report these acts

Everyone is invited to do so, regardless of political, religious ideology or the lack of them

We can expose these poor excuse of human beings and their dirty deeds, that for whatever reason are not being reported with the urgency by most of the media

We will defeat them!

The sooner the better, the balance of civilization cannot be moved in their favor

Never!

WOTRocks223

Post by WOTRocks223 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:16 pm

<quote user="super hero!">
I was going to post about Pakistan, but I noticed that, other members have already done this, I would like to honor the victims and show the savage mentality of these losers that, somehow, we don't get desensitized to their barbaric acts

I admire those, who have chosen not to show fear by acting as normal as possible, in my case after the terrorist attacks in Paris, my opinion changed to one of exposure of what is taking place, in the world, when it comes to the plague of the "21 century"

I like to keep this thread for this purpose, if we can save one life, from the propaganda of Isis by exposing the "life" and death of these terrorists the better

Though I started this tread, I am giving it to everyone who is wiling to report these acts

Everyone is invited to do so, regardless of political, religious ideology or the lack of them

We can expose these poor excuse of human beings and their dirty deeds, that for whatever reason are not being reported with the urgency by most of the media

We will defeat them!

The sooner the better, the balance of civilization cannot be moved in their favor

Never!
[/quote]

Fully agree!

<quote user="bfeely">
Likely US government political agenda. They didn't fly flags half-staff for the Istanbul Turkey bombings but they made sure to do so for Brussels.
[/quote]

I agree, as there are many selfish people like Trump spurt out racist claims against these poor innocent people who are being attacked and blown to pieces by these treacherous terrorists, and therefore somehow make less people show sympathy for the hundreds who died in Syria than the dozens who died in Brussels. Geez people these days, obeying misleading and racist claims rather than using their brains to think and analyze before they go down the propaganda path of prejudice and lies. Same goes for the people who are lost enough to actually willingly join the ranks of these psychopaths.