Mass Rating Tool Madness?

Dionis77

RE: Mass Rating Tool Madness?

Post by Dionis77 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:27 pm

<quote user="russiasmm">
А что до 10.000 балов его не активировать?
[/quote]
нет, MRT только для тех у кого "платиновый уровень" https://www.mywot.com/wiki/Activity_scores
https://www.mywot.com/wiki/Main_Page#The_mass_rating_tool

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:18 pm

<quote user="russiasmm">
А что до 10.000 балов его не активировать?
[/quote]

Я неоднократно видел пользователей с массовым рейтингом, у которых оценка активности была ~ 5.000 и даже меньше. Причем пользовательский стаж некоторых из них был смехотворно мал. В данном случае администрация вручную выдает пользователям эту штуковину. За какие-то особые заслуги, полагаю.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:24 pm

<quote user="mass rating tool madness">
Maybe time for me to delete all my posts again
[/quote]
Why?
You have done a great job and whenever a mistake was made, it was fixed
And mistakes are made with MRT or w/o it
You know who will not like it, the criminals that are hurt by it
They create new sites, by the time we rate them, but with the MRT they don't have a chance!

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:39 pm

<quote user="interfox">
Я неоднократно видел пользователей с массовым рейтингом, у которых оценка активности была ~ 5.000 и даже меньше. Причем пользовательский стаж некоторых из них был смехотворно мал. В данном случае администрация вручную выдает пользователям эту штуковину. За какие-то особые заслуги, полагаю.
[/quote]

And the user experience of some of them was ridiculously small. In this case, administration manual gives users this gizmo. For some special merit, I suppose.
You of all people, should know that once a person reaches certain activity level, they could ask for the MRT tool. you make long lists of sites that are checked by others
With Sane Cat,if there is any problem , he or she contacts me, and we fix the problem and I trust Sane Cat 100% as with mandrake
The only merit is hard work, but if you are going to say something bad about those who work to clear the net, don't do it in Russian ........ do it in both languages that others know, what is going on
As for those who complain about the MRT, bring your site if it is wrongfully rated, we will fix it, as it is we have too many spammers getting a better rating and no one is doing anything
We need more doers like Mandrake and less talkers
I won't stop using the MRT as it is we need more people who are willing to spend their time helping at WOT
With all due respect
Thank you

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:40 pm

Как и у кого можно попросить массового рейтинга инструмент ?

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:48 pm

<quote user="Алексей_36">
Как и у кого можно попросить Mass Rating Tool Madness?
[/quote]

У админов можно попросить. А вообще, зачем это нужно?

З.Ы. Не "Mass Rating Tool Madness", а просто "Mass Rating Tool"

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:51 pm

<quote user="interfox"> У админов можно попросить. А вообще, зачем это нужно? З.Ы. Не "массовый инструмент, рейтинг безумие", а просто "массового рейтинга средство" [/quote]

Спасибо что поправили , просто скопировал и вставил ). Ошибку поправил. Если бы еще контакты админов дали у кого спросить вообще было бы супер !

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:55 pm

<quote user="Алексей_36">
Спасибо что поправили , просто скопировал и вставил ). Ошибку поправил. Если бы еще контакты админов дали у кого спросить вообще было бы супер !
[/quote]

Админы просто так не раздают эту штуковину направо и налево всем желающим. Нужна очень серьезная причина для ее получения.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:01 pm

<quote user="interfox"> Админы просто так не раздают эту штуковину направо и налево всем желающим. Нужна очень серьезная причина для ее получения. [/quote]

Я прекрасно понимаю что не раздают просто так и также понимаю ответственность!

A440

Post by A440 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:42 pm

I just turned platinum so now that I have the POWER to carpet bomb sites, I will not be using the tool very often since I more often am picking off issues that pop up piecemeal. Most users likely use the tool not so often and, like me, they would respond to PMs related to faulty ratings. IMHO, IMBD you are making much out of so little.

I do feel like I have a B-52 now and that is slightly amusing. I would enjoy it more only if WOT employed animated GIFs of sites being blown apart, on the scorecards, for being untrustworthy.