My thoughts are with you Brussels and so is my anger!

My thoughts are with you Brussels and so is my anger!

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:05 pm

More than 30 people are believed to have been killed and dozens injured in attacks at Brussels international airport and a city metro station
htxtp://wxww.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35869254

We can be as civilized as we want to, but they won't!
The radicalized terrorist Muslims, don't care about civilization, freedom of speech, human rights or political ideologies

These pigs have a clear objective and that is to kill and as many as possible, regardless of gender or age, they show no compassion, nor do they care about no one, we are their target

I hurt for Brussels, but I am tired of the same story, the world must be united in the removal of these barbaric and lousy excuse for humans, from the face of the earth!

There should be a meeting of leaders of every nation of the world and make a clear plan to solve this problem ................ a problem that is being overlooked for too long
We need to work with the Russians, we need them as they need us, this problem is bigger than the cold war, our very existences depend on this cooperation, I hope that those who die today, did not die in vain, their deaths should unite us in the defeat of these terrorists ...................... enough is enough and today we reached this point!

Site-rater

RE: My thoughts are with you Brussels and so is my anger!

Post by Site-rater » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:27 pm

Just a question, no statement regarding Istanbul three days ago? Why does the media have to discriminate so much just for TV ratings?

Since we are WOT users we should be rating down any terrorist websites (warning - do not visit those sites for any reason) we know of and providers that don't care like CloudFlare who are helping to enable the kidnapping of young people, turning them into these horrible killers.

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:25 pm

<quote user="site-rater">
Just a question, no statement regarding Istanbul three days ago? Why does the media have to discriminate so much just for TV ratings?

Since we are WOT users we should be rating down any terrorist websites (warning - do not visit those sites for any reason) we know of and providers that don't care like CloudFlare who are helping to enable the kidnapping of young people, turning them into these horrible killers.
[/quote]

I tried so hard not to watch the news that I overlooked this horrendous massacre
The bombing was the fourth suicide bombing in Turkey in 2016,[8] and occurred six days after a bombing in Ankara that left 37 people dead. The United States embassy in Ankara had issued a terrorism warning to its citizens the day before the bombing for Istanbul, Ankara, İzmir and Adana
htxtps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_2016_Istanbul_bombing
Is becoming a daily affair that we are becoming desensitized to the horror
I agree with your points , we should cut the root of their propaganda, and if anyone sees or hears anything, they should contact the police
Thank you, for the reminder

Dutch Mountain

Post by Dutch Mountain » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:34 pm

Ref. : https://www.mywot.com/en/forum/53118-report-jihad-websites-here

Ankara, Madrid, Paris, Istanbul, never mind where.
It's all useless killing...........
Hopefully also the death struggle of - desperate - IS and those who symphatize.
~Sigh~ What a world we live in.

But Brussels is scaring nearby for me, 1,5 hours driving to be exact.
I,ve been on Zaventem airport 3 times and in the city too.
Evil is among us.
-----------------------------
Note : I, ve changed the title of the thread, but the slug didn't change. - Can't help it....

Ivan Blue

Post by Ivan Blue » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:23 pm

To fight against extremism and terrorism, we must stand together, spread love and peace with people around you.
Don't let these barbarians spread hatred and divide our communities and the close bonds in them.

United we stand, divided we fall.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:49 am

@Ivan Blue =
Don't let these barbarians spread hatred and divide our communities and the close bonds in them.
I agree!
If I was not clear in that point, I truly apologize

I hate war and the idea behind glorifying it, to take another life is horrendous and something that all of us, should erase out of humanity, we are in constant fear by the actions of individuals that will have a good laugh at what I am saying, they have a very distinctive idea of what killing and raping is for them, a rite of passage .............. Freedom is not free, it demands an action to stop whoever is trying to enslave us and in this situation it demands that nations in unity, fight and defeat them

That includes most nations and individuals regardless their political and religious believes, in this, we need to be in agreement or we will be defeated

I never underestimate an enemy, appearances can be quite deceiving, don't make the mistake of assuming because they are few or do not have the military might, history is full of episodes in which a driven army have defeated nations
Our governments are mostly secular and with rights and responsibilities, the first step is to make sure that they remain that way, no by creating new laws, but enforcing the ones that we chose, but as you well said it, in unity between ourselves and other nations that have theocracies as a way to govern themselves, which should be respected
We can live in peace and it is not impossible, we are facing a threat that, should put any differences that we have, in hold for a long time

Peace

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:32 am

Firstly, the civilized man will never call all Muslims as terrorists and pigs. If your civilized governments didn't climb with own democracy in foreign countries, it was possible to avoid all the tragic events. You reap the fruits of hatred nurtured in the civilized bombs dropped by F-16 earlier.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:51 pm

<quote user="sampdonat">
Firstly, the civilized man will never call all Muslims as terrorists and pigs. If your civilized governments didn't climb with own democracy in foreign countries, it was possible to avoid all the tragic events. You reap the fruits of hatred nurtured in the civilized bombs dropped by F-16 earlier.
[/quote]

@OP =
Firstly, the civilized man will never call all Muslims as terrorists and pigs
The radicalized terrorist Muslims, don't care about civilization, freedom of speech, human rights or political ideologies

That was what I wrote
No one called ALL Muslims, but prove it or leave
This is the second time that you are off topic as no one used the words you mentioned
Once more you are offensive in your remarks,trolling due to the fact that your site was rated negative by me and others
Please read the guidelines and follow them
Thank you

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:30 am

<quote user="super hero!">
@OP =
[/quote]
It's just a high-sounding words that do not mean anything. WikiLeaks and Edward Joseph Snovden long been disproved your words. Your civilized society can foment war in their own interests, but to accept refugees from these countries do not intend. You only civilized for own kind.
the radicalized terrorist Muslims
For me personally, the notions of a Muslim and a terrorist have different meanings. A terrorist can not be a Muslim, he can only hide behind religion. If you only feel the difference.

P.S. I wonder how to name the NATO bomber pilot, who prays before the combat mission to Christ, the Christian terrorist?

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:59 pm

For me personally, the notions of a Muslim and a terrorist have different meanings
Your opinion
As for
P.S. I wonder how to name the NATO bomber pilot
There are close to 30 nations fighting these dogs, whatever their religion or lack of it, makes no difference to me
htxtps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_intervention_against_ISIL
I hope that they are accurate
Since it appears that you will troll this post as you did with the one that was hidden, then expect this "conversation" to be done and over