neopctv.net — web TV scam

A440

Post by A440 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:12 pm

Please review www.neopctv.net as this seems to be a fairly recent spam/scam site that promises free satellite TV on one's computer. These guys spammed me with a site (www.julienrubis.com/pctv/) that redirects to the payload site "neopctv.net".

I rated them but they still seem to enjoy a neutral rating.

A440

RE: neopctv.net — web TV scam

Post by A440 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:50 am

I just realized that BOTH neopctv.net and neopctv.com are have the same content.

neopctv.com should also be reviewed and rated accordingly as the scam artist/spammers they are.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:49 pm

Moving to the red !

Satchman

Post by Satchman » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:09 pm

Rated red accordingly! Thanks for the tip!

Satch

Kraftwerk

Post by Kraftwerk » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:34 pm

julienrubis.com looks like hacked, right??
Did anyone contact the owner?

neopctv

Post by neopctv » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:53 pm

I want the name and address of the guy who is affirming that my website is a phishing/credit card stealer so we can take legal action against him. We have a reputable website and we do not use phishing methods and for the spam complaint we had a problem with one of our affiliates and we have banned him. We have been promoting our product with paydotcom.com and plimus affiliate markets and they have accepted our product so how can you let this no good people make posts that our website is a phishing website!!!! WE DEMAND THAT YOU PROVIDE THE NAME OF THE GUY WHO POSTED THIS ON YOUR WEBSITE! we have 200+ clients and no one made a complaint. We are using paypal payment method so how can he say about phishing. Also the name of the guy who says that this is a scam. As you can see that our product had been promoted with WHITE SEO article posting and backlinks etc... We cannot control the people who are affiliates and when we have a complaint we ban them asap. SO the good thing that you should of done was to contact us first not to make fake assumptions!

Kraftwerk

Post by Kraftwerk » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:57 pm

I want the name and address of the guy who is affirming that my website is a phishing/credit card stealer so we can take legal action against him.
blaa! Could you just try and behave not as you were in your world?

WE DEMAND THAT YOU PROVIDE THE NAME OF THE GUY WHO POSTED THIS ON YOUR WEBSITE!
Have i mentioned you have no right to demand here?

http://www.julienrubis.com/pctv/
Why does this hacked (?) site redirects to your site?

Also the name of the guy who says that this is a scam.
Appearently you have no arguments and don´t care about the mentioned issues.

neopctv

Post by neopctv » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:04 pm

we also are asking you (the owner) to check out our website and see about phishing and scam and we will also expect the details of the users

shazza

Phishing or other scams

PC TV scam / credit card phishing see http://www.mywot.com/

and

* A440 on Mon 21 Feb 2011
* 12:12:21 PM UTC

to be provided to us by email because they have to right to inform the public about phishing and scams about our website as we are legit. And about the spam complaint we have told you that this was from an affilate that we have banned. So ask first and make this serious charges after. You do not have the right to post this articles.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:07 pm

WE DEMAND THAT YOU PROVIDE THE NAME OF THE GUY WHO POSTED THIS ON YOUR WEBSITE

I think you have the cap locks key pressed, please release it.

Posting in capital letters means shouting and it is against the netiquette (se: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netiquette )

You are also invited to read our forum guideliness

http://www.mywot.com/it/forum/4908-forum-guidelines

Protect your privacy
Please do not post your own phone number, address and any other personally identifying information. If a community member asks you for personal information, do not provide it.

Thank you

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:11 pm

we also are asking you (the owner) to check out our website and see about phishing and scam and we will also expect the details of the users

now you will have to ask for my name as well

Rated and commented