Perfect Optimizer

spectre

Hello....

Post by spectre » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:24 pm

Why dont you reply to those of us that have tested the rogues, instead of nit picking over terminology?
I'd also you suggest you research who some of the reviewers are here and stop treating them like imbeciles. Nobody needs to be told how to remove a program, they are obviously more experienced with software than you are. Do you understand what is being said to you, or are you just part of the marketing department?

Ok

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:48 pm

so you say that it's fine,but what about all the scans that have been made like malwarebytes that says it's rogue? It's apparent
that you are promoted this through spam on siteadvisor,and are lying about how PerfectOptimizer works. BTW here is your newest
sockpuppet
http://user.siteadvisor.com/forums/member.php?u=381363

c۞g

Scareware versus Shareware

Post by c۞g » Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:40 pm

Scareware
Scareware comprises several classes of scam software with malicious payloads, or of limited or no benefit, that are sold to consumers via certain unethical marketing practices. The selling approach uses social engineering to cause shock, anxiety, or the perception of a threat, generally directed at an unsuspecting user. Some forms of spyware and adware also use scareware tactics.

Shareware - I remember when the concept came about and initial programs were available from BBS's through various file repositories and later through CD download disks (the BBS host would obtain the disk and share it's content with it's members).

PerfectOptimizer and your other "products" are not shareware but they are Scareware
NSW classifies your executable as a virus: W32.Pinfi
.Prevx has perfectoptimizer.exe classified as: Fraudulent Security Program

Apparently it has earned it's own bad reputation for example:
http://www.complaintsboard.com/complain ... 41700.html

The clickBank affiliate abuse...

perfectoptimizer.org
perfectoptimizerreview.com
easy-registry-clean.info
samazing.pagestyle.hop.clickbank.net
a235aaglxg13w5u3z81zx0rb4u.hop.clickbank.net
driverschecker.com
driverrobot.info
anti-spywaresreview.com
fixdllerror.com
garybiz.com
f278b1sf7jy711vcferz6u2re8.hop.clickbank.net
pcsafetips.com
regdefense.co.uk
regdefense.us
regtool.org
xbox3redlightfix.com
top-sale.biz
vinew.pagestyle.hop.clickbank.net
blog.firmanavnet.info
ouzo12.pagestyle.hop.clickbank.net
autocontentcash.ws
aseafood.pagestyle.hop.clickbank.net
3redlightfix.biz
aseafood.gamerbots.hop.clickbank.net

@ weskysoft | WeiSiTianYu Software Develop Service Center | Miracle Technologies
or whatever your "business" name is...

Would you mind using the "g7w" user account you created on SiteAdvisor (SA) and kindly relay my remarks on all these domains as I have referenced here?

much obliged.

-------
WOT Services Ltd. - gives us safety through Web of Trust.
WOT Community - gives us security through unity.
Thank you all
- G7W

Echo

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:02 pm

"Why dont you reply to those of us that have tested the rogues, instead of nit picking over terminology?"
Good question. The guy/gal is obviously ignoring our testing and avoiding responding to us.

I actually called him/her a "liar", so I thought that inflammatory remark would elicit a response.

So, without trying to start a flame war, and with apologies to the community, let me try again.

Mr./Ms. Lee, YOU ARE A LIAR, AND SOB. YOU ARE PEDDLING A SCAM. WHAT IS YOUR LIAR RESPONSE TO OUR REVIEWS OF YOUR SCAM?

There . . . he/she should respond to that.

Good One!

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:05 pm

"Would you mind using the "g7w" user account you created on SiteAdvisor (SA) and kindly relay my remarks on all these domains as I have referenced here?"
Nice sarcasm. Response, Neil Lee?

c۞g

heh

Post by c۞g » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:47 pm

I think they're through.. but maybe they'll reply again.

I hate whiners:

They continue to spam siteadvisor

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:03 am

http://user.siteadvisor.com/forums/member.php?u=387209 I don't understand why.

three more weskysoft affiliate sites

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:05 am

pcwaretracker.com
weskysoft.wordpress.com
regmum.com

Where?

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:18 am

Where is this weskysoft person?

They've been exposed so badly here in this thread, WITHOUT responses to the essential accusations I might add, that really the only thing to do other than admit the "essence of rogue" is to remain silent.

The disappearance isn't that remarkable . . . I mean we've seen it before in other similar threads (ParetoLogic1 comes to mind) . . . but the reason I ask is because I see the profile, and thus the account, is STILL active.

Which means, of course, this person may pop up again. (Though admittedly unlikely, since I see the last activity was back in June, which probably means that this person just hasn't bothered to return to delete the account).

Nevertheless, if this . . . moron . . . decides to return and post in ANOTHER thread (can't imagine they'd be stupid enough to post in this thread and bump it up again, but there's always hope), I know I for one will exercise my memory and immediately post a response linking to this thread.

So, you've been warned, weskysoft, if you show up again in another thread, you will be immediately exposed.

evilfantasy

RE: Perfect Optimizer

Post by evilfantasy » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:43 am

Unrated Perfect Optimizer websites.

exsupport.org
justfix.org
perfect-optimizer-registry-fixer.download-6-84633.programsbase.com
perfect-optimizer5.com
perfectoptimizer5.net
perfectoptimizer6.com
perfectoptimizerreview.net
perfectoptimizerreviews.com