Preferred the old scorecard layout.

SeanW

Preferred the old scorecard layout.

Post by SeanW » Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:10 am

I don't know if I'm the only one, but I really don't like the new site scorecard layout, it's much more verbose, that yellow that's used as a backing text is fugly, and I miss being able to simply "click in" to the sliders themselves to begin leaving a rating. Also the Comments dialog stays open after you've posted a comment.

I really don't like to criticise because the WOT team does a great job, but I feel that the scorecard layout revisions were an attempt at style over substance, which IMHO backfired.

Sami

RE: Preferred the old scorecard layout.

Post by Sami » Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:00 am

I miss being able to simply "click in" to the sliders themselves to begin leaving a rating

Good point, me too. I think we could allow this in the new scorecard as well.

I feel that the scorecard layout revisions were an attempt at style over substance

Actually, there were [url=http://www.mywot.com/en/blog/339-improvements-in-the-wot-scorecard t=_self]good reasons[/url] for the changes. Perhaps most importantly clarifying the difference between ratings and comments.

Swapfire

RE: Preferred the old scorecard layout.

Post by Swapfire » Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:56 pm

I'm with you guys. EArlier you could launch scorecard and instantly see everything you need. Now I have to click before rating, then scroll quite alot to see comments, sorting feels strange and is i want to see "agrees/disagrees" I have to click again.

This might only be me, but I noticed I don't read comments as much as I used to, just because it's not convenient.