premium price

Myxt

Re: premium price

Post by Myxt » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:13 am

MyWOT-Team wrote: ↑
Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:55 am
Hey everyone,
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and feedback with us. We truly appreciate it and we take it all into consideration.
Regarding the user Foxtiron mentioned, he is now banned from all activity on WOT.
Considering the enormous disproportion between number of staff and number of disingenuous rating users, moderators should be able to either ban rating users or at least block their activity until staff can review and decide on them. For this to work well, rating user profiles should disclose, at least to moderators (and privately to each rating user), a large amount of (or all) historical activity, including ratings with or without comments. Merely showing the last 10 comments (and showing history in RAM-stuffing "infinite scroll") is insufficient.

Foxitron

Re: premium price

Post by Foxitron » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:32 am

MyWOT-Team wrote: ↑
Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:55 am
Hey everyone,
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and feedback with us. We truly appreciate it and we take it all into consideration.
Regarding the user Foxtiron mentioned, he is now banned from all activity on WOT.
However you have banned one single bot,it does not make big difference. I counted at least 20+ other bots and they are still doing well.I will no longer report them here or moreover via email, because 1) it is pointless,you have completely broken system and its just helpless against spammers,it could ban spammers automatically many years ago and it rarely was required to have a human control over it. 2)that is your business, but not others to keep eyes on spam bot activity,especially when you rendered part of service "premium", and you can believe me, there is more than these 20+ spammers that I just looked up for 10-15 minutes on community page.

You have to choice:to just harvest money from users who contribute your service for free or start fixing bugs and rebuild system back to state it was before you have screwed it.