Resons for deleting comments?

the_gto

Resons for deleting comments?

Post by the_gto » Tue May 03, 2011 12:28 pm

Yesterday have added comments to following discussion http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/paysite-cash.fr, but now it seems to be deleted, may I know a reason for such behavior?

Sami

RE: Resons for deleting comments?

Post by Sami » Wed May 04, 2011 12:28 pm

Scorecards are not discussion boards. If you want to call other users lame (or whatever), contact them through their boards. If you want to comment on the website, use the scorecard.

spectre

@sami

Post by spectre » Wed May 04, 2011 1:41 pm

Re If you want to call other users lame (or whatever), contact them through their boards

Sounds a bit like you / admin are condoning abusing other members as long as it's not public . Whilst regular users are aware this isnt true, I'd rather you said that name calling /abuse is not acceptable ANYWHERE on WoT, nobody deserves this just because someone else doesnt share their opinion or they have made a mistake with their comments.

Wilmark

RE: Resons for deleting comments?

Post by Wilmark » Wed May 04, 2011 1:57 pm

-.-

Sami

RE: @sami

Post by Sami » Wed May 04, 2011 2:50 pm

<quote user="shazza">
Sounds a bit like you / admin are condoning abusing other members as long as it's not public . Whilst regular users are aware this isnt true, I'd rather you said that name calling /abuse is not acceptable ANYWHERE on WoT
[/quote]

Obviously, abusive messages are not acceptable anywhere on WOT. Sorry for being unclear about that. I was just using the content of his deleted comment as an example of comments that will be deleted from scorecards.