Shazza

Timo

RE: Shazza

Post by Timo » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:50 am

<quote user="c۞g">
However, IMHO, there should be a minimum "ban time" with cases that breach WOT's Terms of Service, such as selling ratings on a micro-worker site. A mandatory six month period before any request to be reinstated is accepted would be fair, after all it was the user who made the decision to "break the rules." As far as rating reliability when reinstated, I hope they're placed in a negative zone where they have to work twice as hard to regain the system's trust.
[/quote]

Again excellent proposal from c۞g. We should have had banned users for some time period if they breach our rules. 6 months feels quite long but in this case it might have been acceptable. However I can't revert my decision and I must now live with it.

We are still monitoring his behavior and if there are some misconducts I will act but not before.

drsumit

Post by drsumit » Sat May 03, 2014 3:32 pm

It look us lot of effort to uncover these scamsters who were selling wot reviews in Fiverr
Sami understood why they need to be banned and so he banned them. But reinstating them
is not good for the community.

They should understand - you break rules - you get banned as simple as that. If they don't want to
get banned why get involved in such activities? I have no problem with you Timo unbanning them but
for me thats not acceptable. But anyway atleast keep them banned for some time like c۞g suggested.
Some people change some don't so lets see....

Post by Guest » Sat May 03, 2014 6:01 pm

However I can't revert my decision and I must now live with it.
Well done, Timo
You gave your word, and though I truly understand Shazza and Sumit, I respect the fact that you will keep your word
As for the person that was banned and spoke to Timo, I say this with a great deal of respect
Don't let him down!
You may want to stop, the video at fiver in which you give advise, for a price to help those who need, a better rating at WOT, it does not look good
Well, let's rock and roll !

drsumit

Post by drsumit » Sat May 03, 2014 6:26 pm

<quote user="superhero58">
Well done, Timo
You gave your word, and though I truly understand Shazza and Sumit, I respect the fact that you will keep your word
As for the person that was banned and spoke to Timo, I say this with a great deal of respect
Don't let him down!
You may want to stop, the video at fiver in which you give advise, for a price to help those who need, a better rating at WOT, it does not look good
Well, let's rock and roll !
[/quote]

I agree -Timo i have nothing against you - hope you understand.