Similar sites now available on the scorecard

Jazspeak

Re:

Post by Jazspeak » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:19 pm

To say that there won't be investment for years is not the same as saying that there will never be investment in those areas. Even the least populated areas of the world usually have either GSM mobile coverage or satellite coverage, and both of these networks already have the basis of an infrastructure for broadband communication. In the UK there is about 2% of the population that do not have access to land-line or cable but for those 2% there is mobile phone coverage, and that mobile phone coverage enables mobile broadband through an appropriate dongle.

As for your suggestion that telecommunications companies have no interest in investing in the infrastructure for those least populated areas, I would have to say that with such extensive global mobile phone and satellite coverage already in place the basis of the infrastructure already exists, and it is just a question of supply and demand - if there is a demand then those companies will supply because they want the increased revenue from the increased customer-base.

OrOffer

WOT API

Post by OrOffer » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:40 pm

I not sure I understand what you mean by “WOT standards” ,but we already started looking at the WOT API and one of our next plans is to integrate the WOT rating among our products, starting with SimilarSites.com

c۞g

good news

Post by c۞g » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:32 pm

Nice to see links offered will be WOT protected.
:)