The complete list of Marco Borns sites

Mass Rating

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:08 pm

Got the Gatling gun ready and waiting.All oiled up and primed to go.(G.O.M.with Honours).

Re Domains

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:52 pm

You are a brave bloke Soran.Especially as you fall under German laws that we do not.All noted.Thanks.(G.O.M.with Honours).

cotojo

Domains

Post by cotojo » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:56 pm

Thank you soran.
Sadly this sort of thing is quite common in getting users to pay for garbage that promises them 'easy money' but it never happens.
But, as they are related to Born & associates it would appear to be another money-making scam for them.
From what I can make out, Marta Barabachs is Marco Borns girlfriend or is related in some way?

Colin
http://freepcsecurity.co.uk

soran

girlfriend

Post by soran » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:13 pm

This is currently not clear for me if they have got a relationship but they are acting together.

soran

google

Post by soran » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:14 pm

I have got this information simply from google. Everybody can gain this information with the right key words. Didn't think that is against any german law as long as I didn't add any comment. Then the situation can become a little bit different at the moment.

soran

domains found

Post by soran » Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:01 pm

I have found 7 of her domains:

01k0409-komplettpaket.tagesangebot-heimarbeit.eu
offizielle-mailbearbeitung.eu
servicesupport24.eu
europaeische-email-verarbeitung.eu
heimarbeit-stellenmarkt.eu
geld-mine.de
www.geld-verdienen-mit-heimarbeiten.de

the content of this sites are all about "how to earn money in the internet". If you are following these you have to pay (25€-90€) for it and you can sell it to other peoples if you are doing some advertisment. People are acting than like human Spambots. There are different offerings to order ebooks. If you are following you will increase some click rates. What does this means for Google Adsense ? Has anybody a glue about it?

Hey found here also some folks who wanna pay people to read advertisment. 6€ per hour. Unbelivable.

regards
soran

Haven't done this before

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:25 am

Took a look at http://reports.internic.net/cgi/registrars/problem-report.cgi, and that seems to be where we would lodge a complaint on the failure of the registrar link (and maybe Spacequad could double check that link just so my "first" complaint isn't spurious).

However, I've never done this sort of thing before . . . Born is certainly worth the effort . . . and there are several categories on the complaint form that might apply (there are also several categories that DON'T seem to apply):

Spam/Abuse
UDRP -
Trademark Infringement
Cybersquatting
Abusive Registration
New gTLDs
Transfer of Ownership
Financial Transactions
User Name and Password
Domain Renewal
Regional Internet Registry/PEN
ccTLD
Control Panel
Domain Name Dispute -
Obtain Rights to a Registered Domain
Domain Deleted and Registered
Update Contact Info
Reseller/Web Hosting Provider
Whois -
Inaccurate Whois
Hidden Whois
Redemption Grace Period
Registrar Customer Service
Website Content
Transfer Problems -
Auth Codes
Locked Domain
Fraudulent Transfer
Registrar Denied Transfer

I would assume Colin or Dave or Steve or phantazm or Specequad, or any number of other people on here, have done this before, so can somebody help me out with this? What would be the correct category? I'm thinking Abusive Registration or maybe Update Contact info might apply but I'm really not sure. Since there are radio check boxes, only one can be selected and I want to get it right.

This Born character and his girlfriend . . . or whatever she is . . . seems to have so many sites and different domains that it might be more efficient just to get his host(s) shut down . . . if that's even possible.

phantazm clearinghouse

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:20 am

Hey phantazm,

I think you've created a monster (this list thing, not Born . . . Born is already a monster), and now you're getting saddled with trying to update it. Actually, it's not a matter of "have to" . . . you can certainly drop the "project" and I don't think anybody would blame you because this has pretty much become a career. You're really doing us a favor by acting as the clearinghouse and trying to maintain this unwieldy list. Every day I see more Born, and his lady friend, sites popping up. Can't really keep track of them myself.

Had I known how this was going to turn out (well . . . it's not over yet), I would have kept track of the daily additions myself. But as it is, I'm going to be relying on your "final" list. Except it doesn't seem like there's going to be any "final" in our near future.

So, several possible solutions occur to me.

1. You could just flat out drop this project and either some body could take it over (volunteers, anyone?) or each of us would be on our own to update our own "list".

2. If you choose to continue, then one of the problems you've spoken of is spotting and eliminating duplicates. Can't think of an example right now, but I would think there would be a simple spreadsheet formula, or script, or macro . . . or SOMETHING . . . that would automate this task. Anybody got any ideas?

3. Perhaps a complaint to ICANN will reveal that the contact info for the registrar/host is fraudulent (see my post in this thread about that . . . a post which, BTW, was prompted by your suggestion), and ICANN will resolve the issue to our collective satisfaction. (I know they can't do it, but I liked Colin's "pineapple where the sun doesn't shine" solution).

You've taken on quite a burden, and I'm not sure Born is worth all that. Rather than rating all the sites and domains (and quite a few have been done already, but my suspicion is that Born will just slither under another rock), the ICANN sanction may be the most efficient for this bum.

c۞g

err

Post by c۞g » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:28 am

that is an email address, click on it and Outlook Express, or whatever your email reader is, it should open to start a Compose New Email.

This is the www URL: http://www.cronon-isp.net/
it works.
-------
Against Intuition - gives us safety through Web of Trust.
WOT Community - gives us security through unity.
Thank you all
G7W {G.O.M}
http://g7w.net/

For your information

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:58 am

Marta Barabach is the girlfriend from Frank Born. Frank Born is the father from Marco Born.

Verbraucherschutz im Internet. www.nicht-abzocken.eu