The "water4gas" scam, "HHO" scam

Desertphile

The "water4gas" scam, "HHO" scam

Post by Desertphile » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:03 am

The Federal Trade Commission is currently prosecuting Dennis Lee and "Dutchman Enterprises" for fraud, yet again. Lee has been in prison in the past for fraud, and he has been shut down and kicked out of several states in the USA for fraud.

Unfortunately he is still defrauding people, and he still sells "dealerships" for his fraudulent devices such as the "Hydro Assist Fuel Cell" (see the YouTube videos "Easy Money" which NBC Dateline did), and he is still suckering "dealers" who pay $300,000 and more for the "honor" of selling these worthless "HAFC" devices.

I have noticed over 20 web sites still selling this fraudulent device, charging up to $3,000 to sell and install it. Sadly, there are still many people out there who fall for the scam.

If you want to help rate those web sites, I suggest you can do a Google search for "HAFC" and "hydrogen" to see them.

c۞g

re: I have noticed over 20 web sites

Post by c۞g » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:12 am

I have noticed over 20 web sites...

So why don't you list this 20 to get everyone off to a good start?
no http:// or www. just domainName.com will do - ensures no active URL .
-------
Against Intuition - gives us safety through Web of Trust.
WOT Community - gives us security through unity.
Thank you all
G7W {G.O.M}
http://g7w.net/

Desertphile

This following domains sell

Post by Desertphile » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:13 am

This following domains sell the Dennis Lee scam; Lee is once again being prosecuted for fraud. Lee spent 13 months in prison for fraud, and his criminal enterprise has been shut down in several states in the USA. This is no where near the entire list.

preignitioncc.com
getpowerclub.com
bwt.jeffotto.com
jeffotto.com
buymytreasures.com
wingsofjoy.info
hafctechnology.com
energyempire.com
greatmileageandbeyond.com
high-tech-energy-solutions.com
worldenergyevolution.info
declarationofenergyindependence.com
savegasdiesel.com
befreetech.com
newvisionsociety.com
newtechnologyclub.com
peswiki.com
ecoenertech.com
deitechnology.com
eco-energyproducts.com
light777.com
high-tech-energy-solutions.com
hydrogen-boost.com
allecotech.com
runcaronwater.fuuull.info
sales.getmostmpg.com
getmostmpg.com
automizer1.com
mpgmasters.com
spencerautoconsulting.com
multiplyyourmileage.com
sunostech.com
maximum-mpg-now.com
ilovewatergas.com
powersaveofamerica.com
fuel-saver.org
actsautorepair.com
andersoncreations.teameverest.net
tesla-in-oz.com
smartechproducts.com
kingdomgrant.org

spectre

Links to story!

Post by spectre » Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:46 am

http://www.complaintsboard.com/news-stories/ftc-sues-promoters-of-bogus-fuel-efficiency-device.html
http://www.bukisa.com/articles/57905_dennis-lee-scam
Are you sure about peswiki.com?

Desertphile

peswiki.com promotes all

Post by Desertphile » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:12 pm

peswiki.com promotes all kinds of "free energy" scams.

Desertphile

Lee is still being prosecuted

Post by Desertphile » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:20 pm

Huh? The judge did not "rule" in Lee's favor: Lee was in prison for 13 months for the same crimes, and the latest prosecution is still going on. I cannot imagine why you would accept the word of a convicted felon about being "exonerated" when he is still being prosecuted. You wrote "...but I will not rate websites based on a claim of "scam" when the courts rule otherwise." No court has ruled Lee's scam not a scam: no judge has ruled the scam is not a scam.

The claim "Lee is free of all encumbrances." is also false: Lee is currently enjoined against making the fraudulent claims he was making. More to the point, the prosecution has recently added more testimony from victims. Lee's lawyer just recently jumped ship, stating he refuses to file meritless and frivolous motions on Lee's behalf.

How the bloody f*** can you claim the FTC "lost the case" when (1) the case is still being actively prosecuted by the FTC, and (2) the injunction against Lee is still in place?

This makes me question your ability to participate in Web Of Trust.

Desertphile

Victim's Testimony; Lawyer Motion

Post by Desertphile » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:22 pm

Written sworn testimony from some of the victims:

http://holysmoke.org/temp/victimstestimony.pdf

Lee refuses to pay his lawyer; Lee's lawyer says Lee should settle, admitting guilt:

http://holysmoke.org/temp/leeslawyerwantsout.pdf

Desertphile

"I've never had a trial in

Post by Desertphile » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:31 pm

"I've never had a trial in my entire life. I've not had one to have either won or lost."

That, of course, is a lie. Dennis Lee was in federal prison for 13 months after being convicted of fraud. His fraudulent business has been kicked out of Tennessee, Maine, Vermont, New Jersey, Alaska, Washington, Oregon, New Mexico, Idaho, Kentucky, and North Dakota after being investigated by those states' attorney generals.

NBC's "Dateline" recently reported his history of crime and prosecution. I am shocked that you would take his word on it.

Desertphile

Dennis Lee is losing in court.

Post by Desertphile » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:49 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen, the results are in! DENNIS LEE LOST!!!

As of June 14 2009 the prosecution against Lee and his scam is still going strong. The judge has ruled against Lee in the injunction and he is again enjoin against making the fraudulent claims he has been making for many years---- he is not allowed to claim his devices improve vehicle's miles-per-gallon.

Also, many more of his victims have stepped forward and have offered written and sworn testimony against Lee. See http://holysmoke.org/temp/victimstestimony.pdf

Also, Lee's lawyer told Lee to plead guilty and settle with the FTC. Lee's lawyer also said in a written motion filed with the court that Lee refuses to pay him for legal services, and that Lee wanted him to file meritless and frivolous motions with the court. Lee's lawyer has refused to represent Lee. See http://holysmoke.org/temp/leeslawyerwantsout.pdf

The EPA has tested the "Hydro Assist Fuel Cell" and found it utterly worthless. Angry victims of the scam have been trying desperately to get their money back.

Lee spent 13 months in Federal prison in the past for fraud; it looks like he is facing more prison time. Lee has been changing the name of his "Dutchmen Enterprises" business to a new name: "Genesis Technology Systems."

Victims of the HAFC scam who purchased "dealerships" from Lee for $300,000 and more will soon be facing the problem of buying the worthless device for them to resell.

If you are a victim of this scam, and you want to testify in the case, contact the following individuals:

jmillard@ftc.gov
mmithal1@ftc.gov
susan.steele@usdoj.gov

and ask them about "Federal Trade Commission vs. DUTCHMAN ENTERPRISES et al."

Wait a minute . . . wait a minute

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:47 pm

"It's not a scam when a judge rules in your [accused scammer] favor"

The actual ruling aside (and that has been addressed by Desertphile . . . watch the language too, Desertphile), are you saying that the U.S. justice system is the barometer for rating here?

I wouldn't have asked that question if you hadn't said "IF the FTC makes an appeal and wins then I'll be right there with a red crayon". That implies that your rating depends on the U.S. justice system.

While I'm not saying that the U.S. justice system is always wrong . . . to paraphrase Winston Churchill on Democracy, I'd say "The U.S. justice system is the worst form of justice system, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." . . . it is notoriously dominated by the skill of attorneys. Very often, all the outcome proves is that one side had attorneys that were more skilled than the other (in this particular case, the judge ruled that the FTC had "inadequately" demonstrated it's case . . . a failure of FTC attorneys more than a show of Lee's innocence).

Prime example of attorney driven outcomes: The OJ murder trial in the 90's. Marcia Clark and Chris Darden (the prosecutors) were WAYYYYY outgunned by Johnny Cochran, Robert Shapiro, and F. Lee Bailey (attorneys for the defense).

While I agree that a ruling in the defendants favor may put the issue of a scam in question, and warrant holding off on a final determination of scam/no scam, what caught my eye was your statement that "IF the FTC makes an appeal and wins then I'll be right there with a red crayon", which as I said before. implies that your barometer for rating in this particular event is the U.S. justice system.

Is it, or am I musunderstanding?