What is issue with Yodlee.com?

clevell

What is issue with Yodlee.com?

Post by clevell » Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:07 pm

I have used moneycenter.yodlee.com for aggregating account information for many years. After installing WOT a few days ago, I just went to yodlee for the first time since, and was surprised to find it considered dangerous. It has a zero rating for a business partner, and a little better for keeper of personal information.

What's really surprising is that it also is considered unsafe for children, which is pretty silly for a financial site. I'm concerned that someone (maybe an ex-business partner) had a bad experience with yodlee, and did a universal trashing. However, I hesitate to counter with positive ratings if there is more behind what's currently there. Any comments on this in particular or this issue in general would be appreciated.

Sami

re:What is issue with Yodlee.com?

Post by Sami » Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:35 pm

It looks like one of our automated sources has earlier considered yodlee.com to be distributing malware of some sort. After a quick review, I'd say this was most likely a mistake or the problem has been fixed since. Overall, our users seem to have a fairly positive opinion about the site.

Anyway, the site's reputation should improve within a few hours once we remove the false positive from the database. Thanks for your message, if you notice unusual reputations in future, please don't hesitate to contact us.