What is your view of Donald Trump, the newly elected US President ?

destinationtruth

RE: What is your view of Donald Trump, the newly elected US Pres

Post by destinationtruth » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:59 pm

I'm so tired of the lies and deceit by Trump!

I'm also tired of you and your cronies calling it a historical win. . . ok it was historical I guess. Never in our history has an incoming President had as low of an approval rating. You lost by the people by over three million votes.

Your stupid Carrier deal was also nothing more then lies. Many still lost their jobs, they are still opening a plant in Mexico, and according to their CEO they will now have enough funds to automate production; and yes he said when completed more jobs will be cut.

Now lets talk about your wall. . . wait I mean, fence that you say American taxpayers will have to pay for now. What tax payers! You mean the poor and middle class because you're giving the rich huge tax breaks. I know I know the Trickle (piss on the poor) Theory. Well guess what Trump, they call it a theory because it has never ever been proven to work. Yes it would work, but there is a flaw; it requires corporations and the very rich to not be greedy and horde all the new found wealth given by us. . . the poor and middle class.

Using your words, the list of your lies are HUGH, What you will do to America will be a GREAT tragedy.

In researching history all those leaders that hired their own security force to protect them have been knows as dictators. You sir (and I use that term loosely) are a self-righteous, egotistical, pompous ass, hatemonger. . . you are a dictator. Ah another historical moment for you; The first president to destroy democracy. Heidi-Ann Kennedy-Fourkiller

Javelina

Post by Javelina » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:15 am

<quote user="kraftwerk">
This is discussed at many places in the www, very often in an amazing fanatic way. Is it necessary to talk about here, too? And do you expect that this will stay calm here, although it often ends in heavy fighting out there?
[/quote]

I enjoy contributing to MyWot because I view all of us as friends. We are allied in a common goal, of vigilantly improving Internet browsing safety. Discussion of political issues, other than those that directly impact our efforts here (e.g. differing privacy and server location laws by country) will be divisive.

Yes, this is a general discussion forum, and all topics are acceptable. I am just making a suggestion, in support of Kraftwerk's remarks.

ScorpioC3

Post by ScorpioC3 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:06 am

I just don't like him. I'm a Muslim and he is destroying our reputation. I feel bad for others that he targeted also such as Mexicans.

Digital Capman

Post by Digital Capman » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:28 pm

Man.... I've had it up to my ears with these snowflakes!

liquid_dragon

Post by liquid_dragon » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:26 pm

I didn't vote for Trump or Clinton but now that he has been elected I'm hoping he surprises me and does a great job. If he fails it hurts America. All this talk of "not my President" is stupid. Reality is he IS our President. I didn't want Obama but he was my President. I supported him in the sense that I wanted stable, peaceful country. I heard it explained this way; when you get on a plane you don't know anything about the pilot. Do you oppose them and hope they fail? No, because if they fail you fail. You hope the pilot does a good job flying the plane and landing it safely. This is the same, I hope Trump does a good job running the country and eventually handing it off safely to someone else.

Kraftwerk

Post by Kraftwerk » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:52 pm

<quote user="liquid_dragon">
This is the same
[/quote]

No it's not. ;)

But anyway, he's an aggressive salesman and therefore many of what he has said is beeing said to sell his stuff- in this case to let him become president.

He is not diplomatic and enjoys at least talking about things he has no idea about. But as a business man he and his mates will make sure that they will come out of all this with a huge win! :D

My favourite quote from a trump fan: " I am sure he will create jobs". Yes, likely, by improving the situation for companies. Lower taxes, lower wages, less rights for workers. ;)

Let's see how all thie ends.

Btw, the democrat fans aren't much better, as you can see from their reactions.

Malerier

Post by Malerier » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:23 pm

It is going to be 4 very interesting years - I hope he will listen to the people around him.

Master Marik

Post by Master Marik » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:02 pm

Well I'm happy he won. Better him than a criminal in office.

Dutch Mountain

Post by Dutch Mountain » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:05 am

This has gone viral !
And was already watched > 50 million times worldwide.
Made by Arjan Lubach, a cabaretier and TV presentator.
The first seconds are introduction in Dutch in the TV program.

Have fun ( for about 4 minutes ), it's great :, hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-xxis7hDOE

Link disabled with hxxps....</em.

Kraftwerk

Post by Kraftwerk » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:14 pm

Watched already and still believe the people of Netherlands are great :D