When I leave a SITE REVIEW, is it [OK] to mention that I found a SAFE rating at McAfee SiteAdvisor?

EZ411.org

When I leave a SITE REVIEW, is it [OK] to mention that I found a SAFE rating at McAfee SiteAdvisor?

Post by EZ411.org » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:21 pm

Thanks.

Steve Hotelling
Tw: @EZsteven @EZ411 #EZ411

Site-rater

RE: When I leave a SITE REVIEW, is it [OK] to mention that I fou

Post by Site-rater » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:31 pm

Hi. Do you own ez411.org? If so please click https://www.mywot.com/en/claim-site?target=ez411.org
Please note that WOT is intended for users to give reviews of their own trustworthiness of a site. Since it does appear you are the owner of the site due to your username, your comment should reflect that.

Attempting to go to ez411.org just gives a 403 error, and attempting https gives a certificate belonging to artworkspa.com

If you are rating a site you don't own, it is very advisable to rate your own impression of a site, not just the results of a scanning service.

NotBuyingIt

Post by NotBuyingIt » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:30 pm

Yes, that is OK

hotdoge3

Post by hotdoge3 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:16 pm

Don't know but I not do that as McAfee may be 1 year old, but if McAfee say bad I put that just me

c۞g

Post by c۞g » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:13 am

Whether a positive or negative review, it's always best to submit some form of evidence to validate any claim you are making. So if you feel that pointing out the domain has earned a favorable reputation elsewhere: SA / NSW to name two, is entirely up to you. However, you might get some criticism referencing SA since many of the old SA power users left and came over to WOT.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:08 pm

@ EZ411.org =
Welcome to WOT
You already have better advice that I could possible give, but I wonder
Why try second best?
WOT is the best, we have won two awards from about.com as the best Best Privacy Security Add-On
https://www.mywot.com/en/blog/471-wot-w ... ity-add-on
And we are getting better, much better!
Best regards

Apollo702

Post by Apollo702 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:23 am

[green] It is my experience that MSA isn't very good. Your best bet is to run NoScript and choose from it's selections- that is aside from MSA...[/green]