WOT3: Business-related categories

fitch

WOT3: Business-related categories

Post by fitch » Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:05 pm

It seems that there are no vendor reliability or business-related categories in the scorecard comments. For example, if I want to promote a trustwothy business partnership, exellence in some areas of vendor action in a site (or a company), the current category choices seem a little off-the-target. Are you planning on adding such categories?

AnonymousSpecial

I think the only time that

Post by AnonymousSpecial » Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:32 pm

I think the only time that you may need to elaborate on a specific category is if you gave a bad review. Otherwise just comment on one of the general categories they give us. Just my two pence.

Esa S.

Business-related categories

Post by Esa S. » Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:08 pm

When we specified the categories, we allocated "good shopping experience" for all positive business feedback (not only shopping but all business regardless of use use a bank, restaurant, online shop, teleoperator etc.). In the comment text you can tell more precisely what made you satisfied. I am curious to learn which additional categories would you like to have in the system?

fitch

Post by fitch » Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:47 am

In my opinion, a "good shopping experience" refers to a Business-to-Customer feedback rather than to Business-to-Business customer experience. For example, if you want to say you have a positive B-to-B experience with microsoft.fi, you must now use a misleading category to imply that.

A simple way to fix this is to rename the "Good Shopping Experience" category to something more general, like "Positive Customer Experience". Or to add a new category to meet the need: "Good Business Partnership" / "Bad Business Partnership".

Esa S.

Post by Esa S. » Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:05 am

Point taken. Catagories are always a tricky question so these suggestions are welcome. Any other proposals on this topic by other WOT users who read this conversation?

Deborah S.

Post by Deborah S. » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:41 am

Thank you for the excellent suggestion Fitch. We agreed that the phrase "Good shopping experience" didn't quite say what we intended, so we changed the category heading to "Good customer experience." Same for "Bad customer experience."

We appreciate the comments and suggestions we have received from our beta testers. Keep 'em coming!