To my Slavic friends!

To my Slavic friends!

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:50 pm

I like to thank you, all of you, for such hard work =

By now you must be familiar with some sad news about WOT, I was busy working on helping my country and I never got a chance to know what was going on

I am disappointed at what took place and embarrassed, but I will always be proud of having worked with such people as you, to me it was an honor to be allowed to fight criminals, with knowledgeable and loyal people, like you

I wish I knew Russian to convey in words my most sincere gratitude to all of you

Winter is coming, but is my opinion that a spring of friendship and solidarity will take place, between our nations, for the good of everyone and I feel much better knowing this

Don't let corruption and dishonesty get hold in your country as it has taken place in mine, fight it as the disease that it is to any society and as my friend Scamkiller will always tell me, everything.............. will be OK

I truly hope that, the administrators would say something to prove us wrong, about the accusations, I would be happy to come back in a second, but if it does not happen, my sense of honor will force me to delete my account .................. I cannot live a lie , for I would be a liar and that , I am not
I will greatly miss you

awert12

RE: To my Slavic friends!

Post by awert12 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:37 am

Thank you, Super Hero! Good luck!