Banggood.com Scorecard Manipulation

spectre

Banggood.com Scorecard Manipulation

Post by spectre » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:51 pm

This site needs attention due to the massive ongoing scorecard manipulation (& fake TrustPilot reviews).
I'm reporting this every day, but admin are unable to do much other than 'ban' accounts each time. Hundreds of accounts have been banned in the last week, but the reputation can't be changed.

I realise reputations (for many sites) are currently screwed up and easily manipulated, so I advise members to ignore this site's scorecard rating and avoid this site - sites that manipulate online reputation are not trustworthy.

NotBuyingIt

Re: Banggood.com Scorecard Manipulation

Post by NotBuyingIt » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:25 pm

spectre wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:51 pm
This site needs attention due to the massive ongoing scorecard manipulation (& fake TrustPilot reviews).
I'm reporting this every day, but admin are unable to do much other than 'ban' accounts each time. Hundreds of accounts have been banned in the last week, but the reputation can't be changed.
I gave your scorecard comment a "thumbs-up" because I hope it might be promoted to the (default) first page of the comments in order for interested readers to notice it.

spectre

Post by spectre » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:30 pm

NotBuyingIt wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:25 pm

I gave your scorecard comment a "thumbs-up" because I hope it might be promoted to the (default) first page of the comments in order for interested readers to notice it.
Thank you, but one of the countless bugs has caused comments to appear in date order, rather than significance or popularity.
I'm impressed that you managed to find my comment amidst all the fakery, especially as comment links from profiles are also broken :lol:

NotBuyingIt

Post by NotBuyingIt » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:38 pm

spectre wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:30 pm
I'm impressed that you managed to find my comment amidst all the fakery,
Using the most recent Firefox web browser, I opened the scorecard page at
https://www.mywot.com/scorecard/banggood.com

Then I clicked on the "Newest" link in the sorting options at the top-right of the comments. The comments became sorted the comments in descending date order.

Then I clicked on the (page) "2" link beneath the comments. Your comment was then displayed (on page 2 of the sorted-by-newest list). Experienced community members should easily recoginise it, although the page number will change as more comments are posted. My guess is that a few more "thumbs-ups" will promote your comment to the first page with the default sorting option "Popular".