card-rohlinge.de

SeanW

card-rohlinge.de

Post by SeanW » Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:20 pm

Since I started using WOT instead of SiteAdvisor, I am having a lot fewer "What the F***" moments when I see a site rating that makes no sense. However, I just had one with WOT today. And what makes this even more weird is that the rating of the site in question appears to have changed radically in the last few hours IIRC.

I am referring specifically to a German blank media retailer operating the website card-rohlinge.de as posted in the subject title.
When I went to the site this afternoon, the icon was full yellow and at least 3 of the metrics were yellow or worse. Having used the shop on a couple of occasions, with only good results, I was a little puzzled to say the least. I prompty submitted an all-green score set and posted a comment.

As of this evening, the site rating is now 3 greens/yellow greens and 1 red for privacy.
Again, I would like to know more about why this rating exists and challenge it if it cannot be explained.

- Sean

SeanW

Further info, the privacy

Post by SeanW » Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:43 pm

Further info, the privacy metric has now gone to yellow-green.

Sami

Re: Further info

Post by Sami » Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:56 pm

Yes, it changes when more people rate the site.

mehfuz

i see all green now

Post by mehfuz » Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:45 am

i see all green now

SeanW

Yes, but 26 hours ago it was

Post by SeanW » Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:18 pm

Yes, but 26 hours ago it was a totally different story.

26 hours

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:37 pm

Ratings go of peoples votes if it was red then some rated it red and if it is now green some must have made it green.Surely you do not expect instant results on your vote.I have voted sites red that are still green.So more people voted green than red.Its simple from what i see.The more votes one way or the other give a site its rating.Maybea others had problems here,I dont know.

AnonymousSpecial

The votes take around 30

Post by AnonymousSpecial » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:06 am

The votes take around 30 mins to update but depending on your voting history of other sites, your vote may make little or a large difference.