Check out my site?

Nulander

---

Post by Nulander » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:52 am

> without feeding the troll responsable for the derogatory comment done against to me

> 1 I am not a troll - your apology for that remark is expected.
> 2 I've made no derogatory comments about you - just displayed facts - you did incorrectly rate these domains based upon the
> lack of proper evidence.

In that thread, the troll was another who clearly stated me to shut up when I was simply trying to explain why bad ratings placed on for ethical reasons when there wasn't anything so scandalous inside.

About the lack of evidence, as I have said here, I have already start to place parts of the spam-mails received in order to present the evidence directly on every single scorecard, hoping that some other unknown blackman coming from the nothing will start to complain that the dump I place on them is forged by me and other idiotic claims, like what happened with Shazza.

PS: Only due to the clear leak of reproducible evidence, I have removed the ratings for that websites.
Just a warning for who is lurking the thread without saying anything (maybe because the real responsable of the spam going on): do not rejoice, I have mutiple Spam-Trap around and as I have found you 1 time, I will found you again if you continue to perpetrate your abusive clutter-spreading over the network. Next time there will be no doubts.

About kristenjstewart.com and FanFusion.org, the scorecard will be cleaned up when the owners of the domain will solve the spam-problem, asking for entry removal on SORBS.

-----
MF IT-UESC - Protecting your Digital Experience. Now.

Nulander

--

Post by Nulander » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:54 am

kristenjstewart.com <= 1 spam incident

An update: SpamCop - Appeared on an automatically composed list of spamvertised websites. (Low reliability) [url=http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/kristenjstewart.com t=_self]Check[/url]
-----

AfroChild113

Thank you

Post by AfroChild113 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:43 pm

You see what I mean? my site is tagged dangerous because of FanFusion, which only sends mass emails to its multiple HOSTEES and therefore we are informed of the site issues and such.

theres nothing dangerous about the site.

AfroChild113

How?

Post by AfroChild113 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:54 pm

No one wants to SEE the site just because it inherits FANFUSION
How is my site dangerous? see for yourself, i didnt put anything dangerous on it.

Nulander

---

Post by Nulander » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:49 pm

Is not a problem related to the danger-grade of the website. It is rated like that due to the Spam problem present.
BTW, have you heard the owners about what is happening, asking them to start an investigation and solve up the problems?
-----

Wait a minute . . . wait a minute

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:58 am

@ MassimilianoF,

I'm getting really confused here.

Are you saying that if a single domain on a shared IP spams, then all other domains on that shared IP should be rated down for spam even if those domains DON'T spam? That seems like what you've done according to both what you've said and g7w's post.

What am I missing here?

laurent35

tatayoung.fanfusion.org

Post by laurent35 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:33 am

This subdomain send spams from "BestSex Tablets On-line <azaroexia4222@net-inotel.pl>". Thu Jul 15 20:44:37 2010
Is it usefull to rated a subdomain ?
Laurent