Cryptocurrency Scam

Cryptoreview

bitoiber.com crypto exchange

Post by Cryptoreview » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:22 pm

i wanted to know if bitoiber.com is legit i got a promo code and im trying to find out but no information is available on the site its says they are in service sins 2017 but the site is one month old plus the support have a proton email like was this site a onlion site before and now its in the normal internet plus in the chat (on the site) in the uk aparently when googling there are tons of search result for the site i dont see that thanks

A440

Re: bitoiber.com crypto exchange

Post by A440 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:31 am

Cryptoreview wrote: ↑
Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:22 pm
i wanted to know if bitoiber.com is legit ...
Do they want you to front money or credit information before they pay off?
If they do, then I would think that it is pretty obvious that they are a problem.

tanguatyeow

Is Bitfinex.kr legit or scam?

Post by tanguatyeow » Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:19 pm

May I know whether this company bitfinex.kr/ is legit or a scam? As I searched as it seems that this is a fraudulent trading platform and I myself have deposited some USDT into it.

A440

Re: Is Bitfinex.kr legit or scam?

Post by A440 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:39 pm

tanguatyeow wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:19 pm
May I know whether this company bitfinex.kr/ is legit or a scam?
Just from the wiki page: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitfinex

Does this history really inspire confidence? I am not impressed at all.
Just reviewing their history and the problems using the android build for this service leads me to conclusion that they have serious tech-base problems just in functioning. Bitfinex.kr isn't legit too. Bitfinex.com is though, but again, really?

I just don't understand why people, who do blatantly foolish things come here for validation when they obviously have not done their due diligence to begin with!