cutestyorkiepuppies.store AKA jacksonsyorkiespuppies.dog [was: Site that is scamming customers]

Dleah

cutestyorkiepuppies.store AKA jacksonsyorkiespuppies.dog [was: Site that is scamming customers]

Post by Dleah » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:53 pm

Hello, I am unsure if I am in the correct area but I am trying to report a website that I did some research on after they took me for ALOT of money for a yorkie I never got. It is not a legitimate site and neither is the delivery cargo company.
Cutestyorkiepuppies.store. AKA Jacksonsyorkiespuppies.dog

Delivery/cargo used
ATMEXPRESSLOGISTICS.COM AKA
Onetimelogistics.com.

Everything is identical but Google reviews show SCAM as well
Last edited by NotBuyingIt on Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added site names to topic title

A440

Re: cutestyorkiepuppies.store AKA jacksonsyorkiespuppies.dog [was: Site that is scamming customers]

Post by A440 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:57 pm

This site (jacksonsyorkiespuppies.dog) you have reported, is currently down.
cutestyorkiepuppies.store is up though.
There does appear to be an online record of pet scams that are connected to this company.

puppyscam.com/yorkshireterriers/jacksonyorkiepuppies-dog-yorkshireterriers-breeder-scam-review/

A440

Puppy scams are a thing nowadays

Post by A440 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:42 pm

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/17/us/puppy-scams-covid.html
In November, the latest month for which it had complete figures, the Better Business Bureau received 337 complaints from people about such scams, compared with 77 in November 2019.
If you can't see and touch the puppy before purchasing, I wouldn't attempt to do so through some site!

Dleah

Re: cutestyorkiepuppies.store AKA jacksonsyorkiespuppies.dog [was: Site that is scamming customers]

Post by Dleah » Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:14 am

Thank you everyone for your feedback. These scumbags took advantage of my very sick husband. He is battling pancreatic cancer and on ALOT of medications, chemo and radiation. So he wasn’t thinking clearly at all and was trying to surprise me for Christmas. Normally he would have never fallen for this. Thank you kindly