daystuff.com

c۞g

daystuff.com

Post by c۞g » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:52 am

[red]daystuff.com[/red] - scorecard - whois

From the homepage:
American Apply
Everyone like to go to USA for continue their education, but they can't do it or they don't know that how they should do. OK I'm Shervin Alizadeh and I'm here and proudly say that can help you in all of process. So if you want go to USA for your education Contact me;
info@daystuff.com

from the Costs page (payments via PayPal):
You should pay $50 at first for every Apply, After Admission you should pay $100. If that University won't accept you, you should pay just $30 for further try. For every Information about Applying or University you should just pay $5. Paying your Fee online at Payment menu.

[red]Phish / Scam[/red]

FYI:
In the US the Department of Education: www.ed.gov
has all the resources needed to locate and apply to any college / university as well as help with financial aid and grants - all for free.

see also americaninvest.us topic

web_surfer

low in iran

Post by web_surfer » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:17 am

this site's services are for iranian people and people can not do their applying request in iran, So this site depends on the law of iran help iranian student to apply an admission to one of the united state of america's university.
this site and Mr. Alizadeh do their job on the iran law just for iranian people. ok?
so when you dont know about something it is better to be silent.

c۞g

Post by c۞g » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:58 am

Giving this site payments via PayPal per application is written in Iranian law?

There's more to it than getting PayPal payments, a lot more.
I would tell these students to do it correctly, to start they can get some good info from this site:
http://www.educationusairan.com/

and as far as student visa / green cards, this thread should be of value as to where NOT to go.

web_surfer

no you're wrong my dear friend

Post by web_surfer » Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:11 am

in iran student can not do their application
you can not understand my meaning
because you are far from iran and dont know anything about iran and what iranian people stand for
you just stay from thousands of km away and say it is scam it is scam but this site and so many sites like it help student in iran
and you dont have right to say that it is not the correct way for iranian student
ok did you come iran
do you come to iran just for one week in your whole life that you make opinion about here and our websites and our atudent
why you are so selfish? really why?

Kraftwerk

Re:

Post by Kraftwerk » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:47 am

I think not many WOT users have been in iran yet. So help us please and explain why its so difficult for iranian students. I might have an idea but im curoius about your explanation

Blueberrycake Level Member of the WOT Community

Jazspeak

"in iran student can not do their application"

Post by Jazspeak » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:19 pm

Forgive my ignorance but why can't Iranians apply directly to US Universities? Why do they need to pay large sums of money to an intermediary?

As far as I am aware, UK Universities accept applications directly from foreign students, including Iranians. Is the application system different for US Universities? Certainly, as far as applications from UK students are concerned, the US Universities accept direct applications provided that the applicants fulfil the visa requirements.

I haven't been to Iran and would like to visit. Unfortunately, the rhetoric of the Iranian Government leads me to believe that Americans and Europeans are not welcome and would be in considerable danger from the regime and other fundamentalist elements.

web_surfer

see website and change your mind

Post by web_surfer » Mon May 03, 2010 7:54 pm

see website and change your mind

Kraftwerk

Re:

Post by Kraftwerk » Wed May 05, 2010 10:43 pm

[cite]because you are far from iran and dont know anything about iran and what iranian people stand for

that might be right. But lots of people know at least very little of iran and you had the chance to change it. You had the chance to do promotion for this site and iran.

[cite]why you are so selfish? really why?

Hm. I don´t think your behavour is selfless.

Blueberrycake Level Member of the WOT Community

Jazspeak

"when you dont know"

Post by Jazspeak » Wed May 05, 2010 11:03 pm

You state: "so when you dont know about something it is better to be silent."

I have to say that when I don't know something then I usually ask. Is being silent in ignorance the Iranian way?

I asked about the reasons for your site elsewhere in this thread but you have not answered. Is the absence of answers the Iranian way?

I have met a few Iranians in the UK and I have generally found them to be pleasant people, who readily answered any questions I might have asked. I wonder why you are so reluctant to answer the questions on this thread.

web_surfer

i don't see anything unusual

Post by web_surfer » Sun May 09, 2010 11:25 am

I Don't See ANYTHING unusual in my website.
you can see my website

www.daystuff.com
www.kalarooz.org

my websites have not any problem

SO IT IS BETTER THAT
ALL OF YOU THAT RATE MY WEBSITES THAT SCAM OR EVERYTHING
YOU SHOULD GO AND CORRECT IT
OK?

CORRECT YOUR...OPINION ABOUT MY WEBSITES