donaldjtrump.com is a racist site that potentially uses CDN Cloudflare

A440

RE: donaldjtrump.com is a racist site that potentially uses CDN

Post by A440 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:07 pm

That is your opinion only.
I don't care for the man but I see no need to perform the role of a political censor, especially since the man is a candidate.

If you want censorship, try the NYTimes - they are into that nowadays.

Site-rater

Post by Site-rater » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:39 pm

I do understand that there have been some potentially offensive things said by Trump.
And yes, he does use CloudFlare, however controversial content is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to what CloudFlare is allowing on their network. Think illegal hacking, warez, terrorism including ISIL, etc.
It should be noted that his Democratic rival Bernie Sanders also uses CloudFlare but he is using a more expensive service that allows him to use his own nameservers.

Site-rater

Post by Site-rater » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:59 pm

You should disable your live link on the scorecard by the way.

tellonem

Post by tellonem » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:02 pm

I also declare neutrality. WOT has not been intended to be used to play politics. You used your blog to make your point. Good enough for me.

spectre

@ WOTRocks223

Post by spectre » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:22 pm

Please remove the live link from your post as per forum guidelines.
See https://www.mywot.com/en/guidelines/forum-guidelines

destinationtruth

Post by destinationtruth » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:09 pm

<quote user="a440">
That is your opinion only.
I don't care for the man but I see no need to perform the role of a political censor, especially since the man is a candidate.

If you want censorship, try the NYTimes - they are into that nowadays.
[/quote]

Completely agree.
Just about every candidate has major issues, and every one of the republican candidates has hate issues. Mainly against the LGBT and Muslims.

Now if somehow in hell Trump does win. . . it will be entertaining; well till he gets us nuked.

Now not going to debate political issues here. My opinion, my right.

Site-rater

Post by Site-rater » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:24 pm

<quote user="destinationtruth">
Completely agree.
Just about every candidate has major issues, and every one of the republican candidates has hate issues. Mainly against the LGBT and Muslims.

Now if somehow in hell Trump does win. . . it will be entertaining; well till he gets us nuked.

Now not going to debate political issues here. My opinion, my right.
[/quote]

Thus, for me it involves discussing the hosting/CDN used for his website that can appear to some to be a conflict of interest; he claims he condemns terrorism yet his Internet properties (not just his campaign site) use a CDN whose operators act like they could care less about what their services are used for.

destinationtruth

Post by destinationtruth » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:36 pm

<quote user="bfeely">
Thus, for me it involves discussing the hosting/CDN used for his website that can appear to some to be a conflict of interest; he claims he condemns terrorism yet his Internet properties (not just his campaign site) use a CDN whose operators act like they could care less about what their services are used for.
[/quote]

Oh agree completely with your comment too, yet he has no idea how his site works. . . just pays someone to handle it. Now if it was any other site I would most likely rate it. Just don't want to get into those thinking we (WoT members) have a political agenda. Though after he loses I'd be happy to rate as you did.

WOTRocks223

Post by WOTRocks223 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:26 am

<quote user="destinationtruth">
Oh agree completely with your comment too, yet he has no idea how his site works. . . just pays someone to handle it. Now if it was any other site I would most likely rate it. Just don't want to get into those thinking we (WoT members) have a political agenda. Though after he loses I'd be happy to rate as you did.
[/quote]

Hmmm... Good point.

<quote user="bfeely">
[/quote]

Wait, the CDN Cloudflare in donaldjtrump.com may not just be a conflict of interest. It could indicate something far more sinister. After all, CDN Cloudflare is a terrorist thingy.

williKi

Post by williKi » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:07 pm

Staying clear of politics for the time being. Thanks in advance.