Favour Required HELP needed.

Sdamore

Favour Required HELP needed.

Post by Sdamore » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:22 pm

Hi Guys, Can you please all assist me, i am the owner of www.primeeaglefunds.com and i need some honest reviews as my site is new and its ranked -1 as i just started can you please visit my site and rate it ad im trying to get my WOT reputation up. We are an honest reliable service providing Forex signals to traders.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Regards
Stavro

Swapfire

RE: Favour Required HELP needed.

Post by Swapfire » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:47 pm

Though site seems clean, privacy policy in place. Some reviews outside site, but there just seemed something strange with so low ranks, so tried google maps to check the address. Not sure company providing financial services can be registered in a place that seems to be an abandoned garage. Check out link for yourselves. If Mr. Starvo can explain that I'll put in my rate.

hxxp://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&q=47-47+36th+St,+Long+Island+City,+Queens,+New+York+11101&ie=UTF8&geocode=FRapbQIdye2X-w&split=0&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=23.875,57.630033&hq=&hnear=47-47+36th+St,+Queens,+New+York+11101&ll=40.74125,-73.929523&spn=0.002272,0.004823&t=h&z=18&layer=c&cbll=40.741061,-73.929564&panoid=mVKmPLueUp2gg8yE7OtRfg&cbp=12,66.36,,0,2.4

charrox

Post by charrox » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:05 pm

1) First of all, the address mentioned in your site is for contact is,

47 -47 #48772 36th street, New York, NYC 1101

But, your whois records leads to the following registrant information
http://www.who.is/whois/primeeaglefunds.com/

Registrant:
Contactprivacy.com
96 Mowat Ave
Toronto, ON M6K 3M1
CA

Can you explain the reason?

2) Secondly you use OrangeSoda tracking. Have you mentioned it anywhere in the site. I didn't see a privacy policy. If you have mentioned that please point that out.

3) Regarding the comments on the website I am suspicious about the user "Sam491" and "Costafx" . Comments about the site comes in the same day. Also, one of them claims about paypal pay. I can't find any paypal portal.
The number in the accounts is 2254358 for "Costafx"
The number in the accounts is 2254288 for "Sam491" which is very close.

If this is a deliberate attempt to misuse WOT accounts then surely your ratings will be affected.

4) WHAT do you mean by "to get my WOT reputation up". As WOT memebers we can down rate or uprate a site with proof. But don't expect it to rise always.

I decline to rate the site at present.

fokker313

RE: Favour Required HELP needed. (Advise for improving ranking)

Post by fokker313 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:09 pm

Would love to help but there seems to be quite a conflict in reporting issues, I am in business as an Marketer of specific local social media advertising to businesses, we use all forms of submission for the service or business. Our servers are designed to supersize or 'bundle" the "targeting mechanism", by DAILY repeating the submission of their business info to all forms of social media combined. This DOES NOT HAPPEN OVERNIGHT. One of my bigger accounts was naturally skeptical but proceeded forward and after about 6 months he called me and said that his business had increased by almost 8% NET in his 1st half year . We track, among a host of other stats and info, every time a person contacts that particular business, using any media, and demographically breakdowns it info into specific categories for that business, so he sees EVERYTHING on his secured private link through our back office, the business owner called me, and was pleased, he renamed our service - his supercharged Yellow Pages marketing. He like most smaller businesses have experience a big or sometimes fatal drop in their business revenues,(due to big chain store and the decreasing popularity of the Yellow Pages), however I already knew that he increased but cannot calculate what his net profits are going to be with his increase in traffic. My point is that when originated, in Canada and then expanded into the US market only 9 months ago, our BBB ranking is already posted as a B+ and WOT's is comparable to the BBB's. If you are legitimate then something about your submissions are incorrect and the web crawlers are catching it (as did some of the posts listed above show) thus keeping your ranking low and it will continue to fall until you correct it or, if you are a crook then your nailed! Remember the web and ranking systems are totally different than they used to be. Super efficient crawlers (usually the big boys ex. Google, Yahoo, etc) identify the accuracy, relevance, prominence and location of those business using the web and social media plus most of them also use data aggregation and even 3rd party verification to determine what placement and ranking your business will get!
Your main concern is finding out what the conflict is and correcting the glitch. If you do that then your ranking will go up and your score from WOT will also improve without having to ask other people to post back a certain ranking of satisfaction to a business evaluator. I have no reason to hand this large amount of info to you, except, if you are legit, then to help you. This is NOT a solicitation for business!!! Good luck honestly, JS

alphacentauri

RE: Favour Required HELP needed. (Advise for improving ranking)

Post by alphacentauri » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:35 pm

"I am in business as an Marketer of specific local social media advertising to businesses, we use all forms of submission for the service or business. Our servers are designed to supersize or 'bundle" the "targeting mechanism", by DAILY repeating the submission of their business info to all forms of social media combined. "

Would you like to give some example of how you do that? That doesn't sound like the sort of thing that would improve a domain's reputation.

Confused

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:39 pm

@ fokker313,

What does the OP's request have to do with "social media"?

marco2981

RE: Confused

Post by marco2981 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:41 pm

@ echo

MysteryFCM

Post by MysteryFCM » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:20 am

"1) First of all, the address mentioned in your site is for contact is,

47 -47 #48772 36th street, New York, NYC 1101

But, your whois records leads to the following registrant information
http://www.who.is/whois/primeeaglefunds.com/

Registrant:
Contactprivacy.com
96 Mowat Ave
Toronto, ON M6K 3M1
CA

Can you explain the reason?"
[/green]

Just an FYI since nobody else has bothered to tell you (or didn't know). ContactPrivacy.com are a privacy service, exactly the same as Domains By Proxy et al, hence the hidden registration details (in short - the "real" Whois registration data is hidden).

charrox

Post by charrox » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:14 pm

@MysteryFCM
Thanks for the information. Really appreciated. I went to contactprivacy.com.
But, I couldn't find a way to use their services.
I was re-directed (as it seems) to https://rr-n1-tor.opensrs.net/wp_mailer/ instead.

MysteryFCM

Post by MysteryFCM » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:39 pm

Yep, their service is offered via the registrars, not directly.