Great Website And Functions. Thanks.

anandnav

Great Website And Functions. Thanks.

Post by anandnav » Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:40 pm

Great website and functions now really and much more better too.

I would really like to thank WOT team personally for all their hard works and efforts in much so much great technology which now looks so great and more resourceful then before.

The website is really great and easy to use and in no time we are up and ready for using its all information.

The WOT plug in is much more easy and user friendly and its details now will encourage more users to join for sure.

Thanks again and will post some great ideas in technical forum section.

Regards,
Anand.

Timo

re: Great Website And Functions. Thanks.

Post by Timo » Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:16 am

Hi Anand,

Thank you for your kind words about our web-site. It's great to hear that you enjoy the new features.

Timo

Gunner

Problem resolved

Post by Gunner » Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:09 pm

I was having trouble registering to the WOT web site. I sent a email to WOT and it was answered by Sami a few hours later. He asked for more info on my problem and I tried to answer to the best of my ability. Less than 24 hours later I received another email from Sami explaining what the WOT team had done to correct the trouble I was having.
I just wanted to express my appreciation to Sami and the whole WOT team for there help in a timely matter.
Thanks again,
Gunner

Sami

Re: Problem resolved

Post by Sami » Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:57 pm

Thanks! We're glad to hear the problem was solved.

cpedley

HAVE TO TOTALLY DISAGREE WITH ANAND. POOR ALGORITHMS

Post by cpedley » Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:46 am

Charles G. Pedley BA MSED
905-228-2161
www.church-software-store.com
www.churchprojectors.com
www.cpedley.com
www.schoolgenius.com
www.joyfulmourning.com

Sami

Re: Poor algorithms

Post by Sami » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:29 am

Our algorithms merely compute reputations from user ratings, they don't actually control the users. I have been advised by our algorithm people that it would be in my best interest to categorically deny any rumors to the contrary.

Esa S.

WOT is an open community

Post by Esa S. » Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:21 am

WOT follows the nature of the Internet: it is open and no one alone owns the final truth in judging what is good and what is not. Charles you will do a favor for yourself and the organizations you support by getting more people in your own network to join Web of Trust and to share their knowledge with the WOT community.