healthpharmarx.com

c۞g

healthpharmarx.com

Post by c۞g » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:17 am

healthpharmarx.com
_p_nbswc3dunbygqylsnvqxe6a.twitter.com <= Twitter account

whois = private / website offers no contact information other than a gmail email address

No SSL - look

Collects PII

Membership required to purchase medications online.

Scam pharmacy

Listed with LegitScript as being rogue; view the scorecard

Figure10

Thanks

Post by Figure10 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:46 am

The site owner (I assume) left a rather amusing comment. [link]

@ Figure.10 You have to ask

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:38 pm

@ Figure.10

You have to ask yourself, Is he a doctor or just another scumbag exploiting people? If he is in the medical profession (which I doubt) why hide his details, not register with governing bodies to obtain marks of approval and practices just like many rogue sites already identified!

c۞g

re: Thanks

Post by c۞g » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:34 am

Look at the "owner's" profile and view other scorecard comments ...

The Shadow

Agreed

Post by The Shadow » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:20 am

A fake pharmacy needs a fake doctor.

It's a just a copy-and-paste job.

davidclark

I bough medications

Post by davidclark » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:46 am

I bought medications from them.They are excellent in their service.An excellent website to surf with complete safe service.

Are you by any chance

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:24 am

Are you by any chance another site owner trying to justify illegal pahrmacies? We had similar in another thread (http://www.mywot.com/en/forum/7530-kamagranow) with a user called olyman!

davidclark

I don't need to check the link provided by you

Post by davidclark » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:47 am

Reason:- I browsed a website, checked it ..purchased the product. I am happy using their services. I am getting medications at a low price as compared to other stores. So i wrote a review.
Its customers (We) should decide whether a website is good or bad. I got good services. what is your loss in that. A customer needs excellent services at an affordable price.

I got one store wrote about it. All i need to say is that i am happy with this website.

Fair enough, but

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:57 pm

@ davidclark,

Fair enough . . . you are free to rate as you please, and ignore the lack of trust indicated by the ratings.

Does your due diligence in rating include more than "excellent service" and "affordable price"? If that is your only criteria for trust, you are a good target for scams.

doctor_bill

where is your evidence?

Post by doctor_bill » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:10 am

no one has said this place ripped them off, just because the evil greedy USA pharma industry aka LegitScript doesn't like them, well is that any surprise?

and illegal? - under who's laws that which big drug companies bought & paid for? - these seem to be Indian websites that are selling FDA approved meds, did you know that the generics you buy at Wal-Mart for $4 are made by these same Indian drug companies?

quit being corporate shills for big pharma and report your real world experiences with a pharmacy, not just corporate propaganda!