kamagranow

By all means protect against

Сообщение Guest » Пн сен 06, 2010 6:18 pm

By all means protect against phishing scams and bad drugs You don't do that by a blanket condemnation.

No! So how do you propose this is handled then? Do we say 'Yeah, buy these cheap drugs from xxx site as they have miraculously obtained them from wherever to offer them at such a cheap price, you simply can't refuse'? Does it not concern you that many of the sources that supply these drugs to the fake pharaceutical sellers ARE no better than cocaine sellers in columbia. Do you really think they give a toss about the effect it will have on your directly or over a long period of time? Are they concerned about your welfare or money? Are their drugs rtested and approved by the medical profession where they are being sold? In short, the answer is NO, they don't give a toss other than the fact that there is market full of ignorant individuals with money to burn.

So, to sum up, I am not saying blanket ban them all. I AM saying blanket ban those that DO NOT follow:

1 Strict regulations including testing, marketing and sales.
2. The companies and their suppliers being authorised within the pharmaceutical and medical industry and licenced to trade.
3. The drugs not being sold over the counter to anyone that can afford them. How do they know you are not a child using a stolen credit card?

Many are simply NOT tracable, have no official registered office, comprised of home computers located in god knows where, use non tracable payment means, money laundering, and the list goes on, and on, and on.....

Last point, where do you think this illegal money goes? Do they pay taxes in the countries they sell their crap? I very much doubt it .
Will they give a hoot when you are brain dead through a bad batch? Will you or your relatives be able to prosecute those behind it?
Give me and honest answer now.

olyman

Voting Credibility

Сообщение olyman » Пн сен 06, 2010 6:27 pm

Several of the people commenting in this forum have in their ratings sited "Phishing or other scams" as their reason for condemnation. Have any of them ever been phished or scammed by this firm? I very much doubt it. I have never received an unsolicited communication from them , they are very discreet.

That said there was a time when a site appeared under the same name but it was an obvious fake.

@ olyman BUT and I say this

Сообщение Guest » Пн сен 06, 2010 6:38 pm

@ olyman

BUT and I say this again, Are they legally licenced to sell drugs within the countries they target? NO, so this is a criminal offence in its own right.

Oh and in case no-one else noticed they are also kamagranow.com too.

Add kamagranow.com to the

Сообщение Guest » Пн сен 06, 2010 6:40 pm

Add kamagranow.com to the list too

olyman

Iss Views

Сообщение olyman » Пн сен 06, 2010 6:41 pm

So if they don't meet with your guidelines you are willing to lie about them because in your view they deserve it.

How many times have I to state that inaccurate rating of a site that you consider unethical won't stop people buying online and actually increases the danger from back street operations. If you can't understand that then there is no point in continuing.
Ajanta Pharma is a large reputable organisation, for goodness sake do a little research before trying to defend your inaccurate rating.

No I know it wont stop them

Сообщение Guest » Пн сен 06, 2010 6:46 pm

No I know it wont stop them buying illegal drugs. I am sure the authorities will stop them selling them at some point.

It is not inaccurate imo. I will not give a green rating to any site that is involved in criminal activity. They may be legal in thier own country but NOT in the UK. End of arguement.

olyman

Iss

Сообщение olyman » Пн сен 06, 2010 6:49 pm

I don't know if it's legal but it has been going for long enough for the authorities to notice.
Was your rating " Phishing or other scams" based on knowledge?

olyman

Iss

Сообщение olyman » Пн сен 06, 2010 6:57 pm

I don't expect you to give a green rating, but you gave red rating for " Phishing or other scams" - something you quite evidently had not experienced . You therefore can not be credible. END OF ARGUMENT

So if they don't meet with

Сообщение Guest » Пн сен 06, 2010 7:07 pm

So if they don't meet with your guidelines you are willing to lie about them because in your view they deserve it.
Where is the lie in rating a site bad because they break UK laws in the sale of unlicenced drugs?

I don't know if it's legal but it has been going for long enough for the authorities to notice.
Perhaps but the UK is not one for taking any fast action. They will be aware of the site especially Customs and Excise. They could be building a case right now, for all I know. You ahve to consider that it takes time to bring about a prosecution and shut down a site and many avoid justice because they are not UK based plus the fact that there are so many sites around that sell unlicenced drugs that they will obviously prioritise their law suites against the hardened of offenders.

As for my rating, look at the scorecard yourself and see: http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/kamagranow.co.uk. I base my rating as phish becasue they sell drugs that have not been officially tested or approved by the UK authorities hense they could contain anything including rat poison or maybe are just coloured paracetamol.

and you are flogging a dead

Сообщение Guest » Пн сен 06, 2010 7:09 pm

and you are flogging a dead horse with us here.

Answer ALL the qquestions and provide definative proof that they are legal in what they do, abide by UK legislation and I will happily rate green. Untill then they stay RED.

Ответить