Lovegasm.co legit adult toy site?

Ответить
Deyz.4

Lovegasm.co legit adult toy site?

Сообщение Deyz.4 » Чт июн 25, 2020 1:29 pm

Hello, I've recently put an order with lovegasm.co, they send me messages that my order is on its way, I paid extra to receive my order in 4days, more than a week pass and i don't receive anything, I contact them at sales@lovegasm.co and they tell me that what I ordered wasn't in stock, so "due to the item not being in US stock, we shipped it from a factory warehouse which could take up to 7-21 business days to be delivered after dispatch." When I see that Im baffled bc that is misleading, bc I had received a messaging that it was on its way to me already, so I looked up the tracking# and it says the tracking# doesn't exist :o
I feel like I got scammed, but how to get my money back ? :(

spectre

Re: Lovegasm.co legit adult toy site?

Сообщение spectre » Чт июн 25, 2020 2:19 pm

How long have you been waiting for your items? Most delivery services worldwide are being affected by the Pandemic, and the items are likely being shipped from China.

However, the site doesn't appear trustworthy.
Site has no Privacy Policy, no TOS, no contact address / phone number, and no registrant info.
Never give your personal info / bank details to any site not displaying this information.

The only thing you can do if you don't receive your goods or a refund is to contact shopify as they're hosting this site - community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Discussion/FAQ-Your-Online-Order/m-p/494354#M120811.

You should also contact your bank immediately to avoid more money being taken from your account.

Deyz.4

Сообщение Deyz.4 » Пт июн 26, 2020 3:48 am

I've been waiting since 06/12/2020.
Idk if to wait the extended 21 business days they told me or to just ask for a refund, bc I feel skeptical about this. I had also seen on another website I don't remember the name, but people have been complaining about them also that they don't receive their orders going over 2months and that they ask for a refund and they don't get it either. I had saw that website about a week after I had placed my order. :/

I had contacted shopify as well and they said they aren't able to interfere with how stores operate or force refunds. They aren't able to give updates nor info about stores bc it breaches their Privacy Policy and can lead to erosion in the review process, so that was no help.

spectre

Re: lovegasm.co legit adult toy site?

Сообщение spectre » Пт июн 26, 2020 11:08 am

Have you contacted your bank and tried cancelling the payment?

Shopify would have to provide the store owners' details to the Tax dept of some countries they have sold items in (USA, UK etc), and any lawyers involved in cases against this owner.
Their registered address is a serviced / virtual office owned by Regus:
455 Dexter Avenue, Suite 4050
Montgomery, AL 36104
Phone - 855-512-4535
I would never trust any store using one of Regus' services, they are used by many scammers to hide their locations.

You might also want to report their Social Media accounts for breaching their TOS -
mobile.twitter.com/lovegasmco
instagram.com/accounts/login/?next=/lovegasm.co
pinterest.com/lovegasmco/

Deyz.4

Сообщение Deyz.4 » Сб июн 27, 2020 5:20 pm

I need a confirmation# from lovegasm that I requested them to refund my money, but when I contacted them at the email they have, they haven't replied.

Do you think an IC3 would work?

Ответить