Medicina Mexico

samuel40

RE: Medicina Mexico

Post by samuel40 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:37 am

<quote user="hansthebluefrog">
samuel40 has been spamming my board. Or, WOT's board as he/she correctly says. It appears she/he knows the rules when he/she wants to. I thought that the rest of you might be interested in these posts and in my reply..

"06/30/2012 I really think you should re-consider your rating for Medicina Mexico. It really is not a ROGUE pharmacy.

Best Regards,

Samuel

I sent him/her this response:

07/03/2012 Stop spamming my board. :(

"Once a blue frog, always a blue frog."

Then I received this message in reply:

07/04/2012 Hi:

I have no clue as to what you mean your board. To my knowledge you are not an owner of this board. You are simply a user.

Your comments about Medicina Mexico are insane and I believe you should be a man and correct your mistake. No disrespect intended. We all make mistakes and that is part of life.
[/quote]

Hans:

That message I sent to you was in PRIVATE!

07/04/2012 Board Board comment for HansTheBlueFrog (Private) **This is a copy of the heading of my message***

I sent the original message and the follow up both in PRIVATE as requested by a sysop that I write to you in PRIVATE.

We should continue this discussion in private as I believe you were wrong in your comments.

samuel40

Post by samuel40 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:52 am

<quote user="g7w">
Many of your replies speak about walk-in pharmacies, while this thread is centered on Internet domains.

You've mentioned that there are no pharmacists [licensed] yet the Mexican government requires prescriptions written by Mexican doctors for many medications.

How can these be legally sold to anyone, inside or outside of Mexico unless that "someone" visits a doctor in Mexico to obtain the required prescription? Unless... there are no transfers of medication from within Mexico as in using a drop-ship service from another country such as India (for example). In any case, it is illegal for most others to import medications from outside their own country - including the USA
[/quote]

That is a valid question and I believe that I have the answer to your question.

The United States and Mexico have both enacted the CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE ACT. Our act is exactly the same as the United States. The only difference is the criminal code sections.

All Controlled drugs in Mexico require a special prescription. That prescription is issued only by the Government to Medical Doctors. Needless to say, these prescriptions are not only controlled, but each MD must sign for them and they are checked on regular bases and numbered. Each pharmacy that is licensed to sell these specific medications is bound by very special rules and regulations.

The prescriptions are issued in a three part form. The original goes to the pharmacy, the second part goes to the patient and the third part is held by the MD. In the end, the pharmacies and MD’s copies both ends up in the hands of the regulators within 10 days.

Each prescription issued is highly regulated. The pharmaceutical on the day the medication is sold has to report it electronically to our Health Department with the requisite information.

When the MD issues one of these SPECIAL prescriptions, he or she is subject to proof of the necessity of why that specific medication was issued. Prescriptions from the US Doctors are NOT accepted as a valid reason. These prescriptions require an in person visit by the MD. Mexico will not accept the nonsense over the internet type interview. Any Mexican website that allows this type of activity is committing a MAJOR federal felony in Mexico.

Medicina Mexico was offered this special license for these types of medications; however they refused to sign the required documents. The reason was simple. Most of these medications are given intravenously in Mexico. Unless you are part of a Hospital or an MD you would have no reason to want this license.

Second reason is you must have full time employee 24/7 that are criminally responsible for these medications and every owner of every pharmacy licensed to sell these medications is also held responsible for any mistakes.

Mexico as you are aware has very serious DRUG problem involving criminals and the mafia. The war on drugs has cost many Mexican’s to lose their lives. Just in the City of Tijuana there exists more than 500 U.S. Agents.

In Mexico our citizens do not try and over medicate themselves and a lot of medications here do not require a prescription. However, in the United States that is a major problem and consequently, several states have enacted laws on almost all medications. Some states will require a prescription on a specific medication while another state will not.

Medicina Mexico concerns itself only with the United States laws and not the individual state laws.
There are some exceptions.

1. If the Medication is determined to be fraudulent you can expect that you will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law (This is a very high priority of almost all governments for the protection of its citizens);
2. If the food and drug administration has issued an order declaring a specific medication to be a danger then it could fall under Title 18 for prosecution.

3. If an individual is in possession of more than a 90 day supply then the government can consider that the individual possession is for sale which is a crime. There is a case where a World War 2 vet went to Mexico and purchased 180 day supply of medications he needed. None of these medications required a special prescription. The old man was arrested on his way back to the US because he was driving on the wrong side of the street. Our police noticed the large quantity of drugs and arrested him. His family went nuts and contacted everyone in the states including the newspapers. In the end, the DEA made arrangements and had this individual released from the Mexican jail and with their help he was retuned back to the US with his medications. I believe the man was around 88 years old at the time, but I could be wrong.

4. Taking medication from Mexico to the United States for another person’s usage is also against the laws in the United States. If the medication is for your child or your wife that is one thing. If it is for a friend then that is another thing. However, this final authority is left into the hands of the border agent at the border. It is up to him or her to decide what they are going to do.

5. Medicina Mexico sends medications to the United States always declaring the exact medication and the fact it is from Medicina Mexico a licensed and regulated pharmacy.

6. Medicina Mexico does not have any medications that require a special prescription on any of their web pages and their statement no prescription required is truthful. Yet some people take this out of context.

In every government there are laws on the books that are not for one reason or another enforced. Many years ago, California had a law that if you took an unmarried woman to a hotel you and she were guilty of a crime. Florida has a law that prohibits unmarried women from parachuting on Sunday, or she shall risk arrest, fine or jailing. One state has a law that it is a crime for a lady to fall asleep under a hair dryer. In each of these cases, the law is a law yet not enforced.

I believe that:

If a site is engaged in fraudulent medications then there ratings should reflect that and they should be reported at once to Interpol for prosecution. If the Medication is going to the US, then it should be reported to the FBI, or the DEA, or ICE.

If a site is engaged in fraudulent activity then there ratings should reflect that:

If a site has malware, spyware or virus then there ratings should reflect that:

If a site contains material that would affect a child then that should reflect in their ratings:

If a site is engaged in violation of any Federal law then of course that should be reported as it should be reflect in their ratings.

However, I do not believe that WOT should align itself with anyone including LegitScript. Its agenda and ratings should be truthful and based only upon real facts.

I really believe that there is a real need for WOT, however the rating system is faulty and needs to be corrected.

Google’s took over the whole search engine market because their competitors never could understand or correct these same kinds of problems that exist here. Which are faulty results?

I am surprised that no one has written a competitive system. I know it would only take me about a week to write a good program. I really wish that WOT would redo their rating system to be more realistic. However, that is not a decision that I can make for WOT as I am only a user.

I also believe making up derogatory statements about a web site is also wrong when no facts exist to support those conclusions. This is wrong and we all know it. There are many sites out there that really harm people and this is where site ratings are important.

Even I make mistakes as I learned by calling the FDA that they do very little testing. The truthful statement is they take the clinical test result and review them by their experts. We all make mistakes and a smart man corrects his mistakes.

It is real late for me and I do not have the time to make grammer corrections, please understand. I wish everyone a good nite!

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:13 pm

@ samuel40 =

However, I do not believe that WOT should align itself with anyone including LegitScript. Its agenda and ratings should be truthful and based only upon real facts.

The fact is that Legit Script is PERMITTED to verify
NABP recognizes that some non-accredited Internet pharmacies may be operating legitimately. Of those entities that approve non-accredited Internet pharmacies, LegitScript.com is the only one that adheres to NABP-recognized standards.
http://www.nabp.net/programs/consumer-protection/buying-medicine-online

As approved by FDA

A safe Web site should:
be located in the United States and licensed by the state board of pharmacy where the Web site is operating (check www.nabp.net Exit Disclaimer for a list of state boards of pharmacy)

have a licensed pharmacist to answer your questions

require a prescription from your doctor or other health care professional who is licensed in the United States to write prescriptions for medicine
have a way for you to talk to a person if you have problems

http://www.fda.gov/Drugs/ResourcesForYou/ucm080588.htm
Hans:

That message I sent to you was in PRIVATE!
The fact is that you spammed the scorecard of Hans !

And you have offended many users in this tread and regardless if was in private or not , you admitted it by your response

Private post does not give you the right to offend Hans or anyone else

I believe the user Samuel 40 , spammed and offended other users , will keep on trolling the forum with repeated questions that have been answered , therefore his account should be closed !

samuel40

Post by samuel40 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:07 pm

Hi:

Re: The fact is that Legit Script is PERMITTED to verify

Thank you for the admission.

Please have an enjoyable day!

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:15 pm

<quote user="samuel40">
Hi:

Re: The fact is that Legit Script is PERMITTED to verify

Thank you for the admission.

Please have an enjoyable day!
[/quote]

I hope you finally get it , by LAW is permitted , allowed , vetted , officially to VERIFY an online pharmacy !
I am glad you admitted it , even if took such a long time !

You are welcome !

samuel40

Post by samuel40 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:02 pm

<quote user="superhero58">
I hope you finally get it , by LAW is permitted , allowed , vetted , officially to VERIFY an online pharmacy !
I am glad you admitted it , even if took such a long time !

You are welcome !
[/quote]

This quote is taken from Wikipedia: “The user rating system is meritocratic; the weight of ratings are algorithmically calculated for each user individually.”

Your admission confirms that the rating system is 100% corrupt. It is bias to the max and it is misused.

Representing one thing and doing another is what this topic is all about as in the case of Medicina Mexico. Again, thank you for the admission.

It is in WOT’s best interest to immediately reconsider their programming and do what they claim they do.

Many years ago, there was Netscape, Yahoo, Excite and Alta Vista. Each one of these search engines has a major control over the internet. In some cases, they controlled over 90% of the internet search engine marketplace.

Out of nowhere came an unknown company called Google. This company overtook the complete search engine marketplace almost overnight because they did it correctly and their system was not corrupt.

Most importantly, Google’s not only took over the marketplace they killed their competition. No one thought at the time it was possible. But the fact is they did it.

If WOT does not change its thinking, then competition will come and do it correctly. That is the way of the internet. It not like WOT’s programing is hard to reproduce. I know I could write a set of programs in about a week that would do everything that WOT is doing but done correctly. A really good programmer could do it in less time.

To be honest, I am surprised no one has done this as this opportunity exists. These kinds of opportunities only exist for a short period ot time.

I mean no disrespect and my only purpose is help make this system a better system.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:27 pm

Your admission confirms that the rating system is 100% corrupt. It is bias to the max and it is misused.
Here we go again offending WOT!
You work for an illegal and criminal organization , violating the laws of this country and others !
And you call WOT corrupt !

HansTheBlueFrog

Post by HansTheBlueFrog » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:37 am

<quote user="superhero58">
Here we go again offending WOT!
You work for an illegal and criminal organization , violating the laws of this country and others !
And you call WOT corrupt !
[/quote]

I couldn't have said it better!

Hans:)

@Samuel

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:48 pm

Although I admire your persistence to defend the legality of these online pharmacies, you're wasting time. The gavel has already been brought down. Sometimes one must move on and take the path of least resistance.

You're surely to get ulcers or a heart attack from the stress you're bringing upon yourself. Let it go.
Though if you continue, and do get ill. . . well please use a pharmacy that uses well tested medication. (sorry couldn't help myself.)

Sami

Post by Sami » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:05 am

I am closing this thread as it's starting to turn into name calling.

As a final note, I believe [url=https://www.mywot.com/user/3616038 t=_self]this account[/url], created over two months ago, should put to rest any doubts over the infamous Mr. Cohen's involvement in this. The account was created from the same IP address also used by samuel40 and various other characters who have made an appearance on the forum since then.