Medicina Mexico

c۞g

RE: Medicina Mexico

Post by c۞g » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:34 am

<quote user="samuel40">Please READ:

http://www.fda.gov/Drugs/DevelopmentApprovalProcess/default.htm [/quote]
There is a difference between a drug manufacturer submitting drugs for FDA approval and a drug retailer exporting drugs from a foreign market into the US (illegal for individuals); however a foreign manufacturer whose drug passes FDA approval can ship the medication into the US as long as it is marketed/sold within the law: both federal and [individual] state.

Medicina Mexico is not a manufacturer, it is a retailer and selling drugs to US consumers is illegal (for the consumer), the site templates display the US flag as well as the choice for US currency, orders are taken without proper medical procedure and also without proper online security - these domains should disallow ordering through proxy / US IP's - but they'd rather have the $ (money)

samuel40

Post by samuel40 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:44 am

g7w

In the fontera the dollar is used more than the peso. It is not uncommon to see everything quoted in dollars. Mexico has two zones. One is the fonteria (border towns) and the other is the mainland. Even the tax structure is different. Here in the fontera the taxes are 11% and in the mainland the taxes are 17%.

It used to be that if you lived in the mainland you could not get dollar account at the banks. Dollar accounts were only for persons and businesses in the fontera. Now that has changed. We have to pay our electric bills and phone bills in pesos. They will not accept dollars. Even cablemas (cable company) does not accept dollars. Our government changed some of the rules due to money laundering.

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:49 am

@samuel40 =

You listed a link to a site with a search bar, you could have searched for drugs sold w/o a prescription

"http://www.fda.gov/ForConsumers/ConsumerUpdates/ucm137269.htm?utm_campaign=Google2&utm_source=fdaSearch&utm_medium=website&utm_term=rogue%20pharmacy&utm_content=3"

But chose to overlook that

I really do not know who is right and who is wrong. If you want to be the winner of this conversation then so be it.

You are wrong and in many account; you care as I do, just in opposite directions!

I wish you get a hefty amount of MONEY, even if your heart is not in it

I have not even had dinner yet, much less lunch, in all this research since early morning, and not even for a cent, but my heart is in it and I hope today I made a difference, by keeping the net as safe as possible

There is not need to respond as I have already spent a great deal of our time in vain

Thank you!

c۞g

Post by c۞g » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:50 am

tijuanaonlinedrugstore.com
thepharmacyonlineshop.com

samuel40

Post by samuel40 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:01 am

SuperHero58

I know you are doing what you feel is right and that is good. Enjoy your dinner.

To everyone including Superhero48, I was rude not to wish everyone a happy Fathers day.

samuel40

Post by samuel40 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:17 am

I was hired back today at the data center as the new director of operations. They increased my salary 5 times!

Wow am I happy!

Myxt

Post by Myxt » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:44 am

Then congratulations are in order.

samuel40

Post by samuel40 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:34 am

Myxt

Thank you....(smile)

I start back tomorrow.

Jazspeak

Post by Jazspeak » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:05 pm

<quote user="samuel40">
"...new director of operations."
[/quote]

Well done. Now perhaps you can help to resolve the legal issues of the OP site and other similar sites by blocking access to those sites from countries where selling their products is illegal.

samuel40

Post by samuel40 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:20 pm

<quote user="jazspeak">
Well done. Now perhaps you can help to resolve the legal issues of the OP site and other similar sites by blocking access to those sites from countries where selling their products is illegal.
[/quote]

Thank you.

I am in disagreement with the issue that Medicina Mexico and their web sites are rogue for the reasons I have stated.

I will shut down any site that is clearly violating the laws of Mexico, or per the request of any real federal law enforcement officer of the United States.

I will also shut down sites based upon a valid court order from the Mexican government, or from a Mexican judge.

I will shut down a web site also based upon a court order from any Federal or State Judge in the United States or any oher country. These court orders I will first pass on to our legal counsel for advise and recomendation.

I will take letters from attorneys licensed to practice law everywhere as it relates to the DCMA, European Union and etc. If I see the violation, then I will give notice to the owner for a takedown of the illegal material. If the owner fails to take it down then I will shut the site off. Everything else I will pass on to our legal counsel for advise and recomendation.

I will shut down sites that engage in criminal activity that is clear and convincing to me or our legal counsel. I will also shut down any site that engages in SPAM emails. Last, I will shut down sites that are behind in monthy payments upon orders by accounting.

However, I can not and will not shut down a web site because someone claims it to be illegal.who is not an attorney licensed to practice law, or is a valid law enforcement officer, or a government official acting in his offical capacity and or a judge.

What I have stated is standard practice in the data center world. To do anything different would violate the rights of the web site owners.