Medicina Mexico

Jazspeak

RE: Medicina Mexico

Сообщение Jazspeak » Вт июн 19, 2012 2:28 pm

<quote user="samuel40">
"...will shut down any site..."
[/quote]

I am not suggesting that you should shut the site(s) down (assuming that they are legal in the country of origin, e.g. Mexico) but that you make the site(s) inaccessible from countries where such sites are in breach of laws in those countries. It has already been established that the activities of the OP site are in breach of national laws in the US, Europe, and probably other countries, and so it would be a good idea to limit access to the OP site to those countries where the activities of the OP site are lawful so as to avoid any issues.

Whilst you might justifiably consider the OP site to be good at what it does, selling and distributing prescription drugs, the national laws of the US, Europe, etc, make it abundantly clear that those drugs cannot be made available in the US, Europe, et al, without proper licenses, and to do so is in breach of the national laws.

Of course there is the issue of the server aiding and abetting illegal activities, and I expect that those servers might argue that they are merely a go-between providing a service to site owners but consider this: If a second-hand car seller sells stolen cars then that car seller might be culpable as an accessory to the crimes even though the seller might argue that s/he was only providing a service. Think about it.

Myxt

Сообщение Myxt » Вт июн 19, 2012 4:48 pm

One possibility is that these pharma web sites may not actually belong to the physical retail stores - regardless of addresses given in the domain records or the web sites.

If one were to walk into the store, I wonder what web site address, if any, would be on the ads, business cards, etc? And does the store even ship out of the country?

@samuel40 hint. Once again, we are interested in the web sites, not the physical stores (unless they are joined).

samuel40

Сообщение samuel40 » Вт июн 19, 2012 5:41 pm

Jazspeak with all due respect, I do not agree with you that Medicina Mexico is violating the laws of the United States, or for that matter any other country including Mexico. I just got out of a meeting on this exact subject with our legal counsel.

Exactly what have they sold that you know is in violation of U.S. Law. Who is the individual including their name, address and phone number that received this illegal product that is in violation of U.S. Law. Can I get an affidavit from this person declared under the penalty of perjury? Without this then everything stated is NONSENSE and has no merit of any kind.

For your information, Medicina Mexico has been in business since 1974 with no complaints, no criminal investigations, no arrests, no convictions, not one court orders of wrong doing.

Yet, you want me to act on your say so because you believe they have done something wrong. Yet you are not a Federal law enforcement officer representing the United States, you are not an attorney and you are not a governmental official nor are you a judge.

I am not trying to be disrespectful; however, I would have to be insane to consider your view without substantial proof of wrong doing.

On the flip side, I have seen a copy of their DEA filing which Antonio sent to me. This leads me to believe they are doing everything correctly.

Also on the flip side, I checked today and learned that THREE different websites have false and misleading comments relating to Medicina Mexico when in fact the client is NOT even Medicina Mexico. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? Most importantly, these sites are not even online as medical sites. How can someone make statements when the site has never been online? These are valid questions!

Another Example:
Example: Identity theft / credit card abuse listed for Medicina Mexico. Who credit card was misused, where is the criminal complaint. This allegation is very serious if true, or is this some person’s wet dream?

What does this say about a website that makes comments where there is no truth in the comments? Again this is a valid issue.

I also read that Rxmexicoonline had no SSL certificate, yet I find one issued on 3/2012 long before the first comment was made here.

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?????????????

Someone claimed they check it and found nothing. It is easy to check, just type https://rxmexicoonline.com. Was this a mistake, or someone desire to damage a website?????

I also learned today that Medicina Mexico now uses a SSL cert when you enter in your credit card through the bank. Their system is set for http for faster results and they only use the https when it is necessary. It seems from my crew that a lot of web sites are now doing that. Did the person who checked not know this? Or was this a mistake?

Most importantly if it is happening to Medicina Mexico who else is it happening to? These are problems that need to be corrected here.

According to our attorney, anyone can read the law and think they understand it when they don't. An attorney is trained to read the law with the case law and the current intent outlined by the courts. An attorney know the elements which a lay person does not know or understand. Most importantly, there are many laws that are not supported by the courts and are not enforced. Yet, you want me to enforce them. Does this make sense to you?

I will act without hesitations when I find the evidence supports allegations. I just do not see at this point any proof of wrong doing relating to Medicina Mexico, nor does our legal counsel.

samuel40

Сообщение samuel40 » Вт июн 19, 2012 5:44 pm

Hi Myxt:

Hope you are having a good day.

In answer to your comment. I have the list of the owners of each web site located at our datacenter including their billing.

samuel40

Сообщение samuel40 » Вт июн 19, 2012 5:53 pm

I will be offline for a little while as I have to setup a new 256 core blade computer for a client.

Wishing everyone a happy day.

Сообщение Guest » Вт июн 19, 2012 5:54 pm

<quote user="samuel40">

Exactly what have they sold that you know is in violation of U.S. Law. Who is the individual including their name, address and phone number that received this illegal product that is in violation of U.S. Law. Can I get an affidavit from this person declared under the penalty of perjury? Without this then everything stated is NONSENSE and has no merit of any kind.
[/quote]

Also out of all due respect, your comment is NONSENSE.
1. Someone that had used your service in (e.g. USA) would also be committing a crime. I do not believe they will subject themselves to prosecution. (your legal council is betting on this.)

2. There should be no issue for you to pull records to see purchases and shipments to countries where such is illegal.

So congrats on the new job to protect the guilty.

samuel40

Сообщение samuel40 » Вт июн 19, 2012 6:09 pm

DestinationTruth

There may be some truth in what you are saying. However, without proof is it noting but a allegation with no evidence.

Think of it like this....I know you murdered your wife. I go to the police and tell them you murdered your wife. No body exists, no proof of a killing exists, however you told everyone you were going to kill your wife including me. You argued and the neighbors heard you argue two nights ago. Is that enough for the police to arrest you? Is that enough evidence for the police to search your home without a warrant? The answer is no, yet you want me to check their computer for a wrong you believe they committed with no proof of wrong doing? Does that really make sense to you?

How would you feel if the police broke into your home on my complaint while you were in bed with your wife making love? You would go crazy and file a complaint with the police department? This is the flip side of what you are asking me to do!

Сообщение Guest » Вт июн 19, 2012 6:23 pm

<quote user="samuel40">
DestinationTruth

There may be some truth in what you are saying. However, without proof is it noting but a allegation with no evidence.
[/quote]
Think of it like this....I know you murdered your wife. I go to the police and tell them you murdered your wife. No body exists, no proof of a killing exists, however you told everyone you were going to kill your wife including me. You argued and the neighbors heard you argue two nights ago. Is that enough for the police to arrest you? Is that enough evidence for the police to search your home without a warrant?
No not enough to search, yet enough for the police to investigate
The answer is no, yet you want me to check their computer for a wrong you believe they committed with no proof of wrong doing? Does that really make sense to you?
If you knew without a doubt that your friends was not guilty of a crime, wouldn't you do everything you could to prove such, and if you found they did. . . well would you cover it up.

How would you feel if the police broke into your home on my complaint while you were in bed with your wife making love?
Do they let me finish?

Myxt

Сообщение Myxt » Вт июн 19, 2012 6:33 pm

<quote user="samuel40">
In answer to your comment. I have the list of the owners of each web site located at our datacenter including their billing.
[/quote]
That is data, which can be manipulated - entirely fake domain records are common. And, as you know, bills can be paid electronically from anywhere. My question is: would a live human owner / administrator (or in-store promotional materials) at (not by phone or mail) a given physical store confirm a corresponding web domain?

If I were there, I would start by walking in and grabbing a business card.

Jazspeak

Сообщение Jazspeak » Вт июн 19, 2012 9:18 pm

<quote user="samuel40">
"...do not agree with you that Medicina Mexico is violating the laws of the United States, or for that matter any other country including Mexico. I just got out of a meeting on this exact subject with our legal counsel."
[/quote]

Perhaps your legal counsel should acquaint themselves with UK laws regarding the supply of prescription drugs. See the following:

http://www.mhra.gov.uk/Howweregulate/Medicines/index.htm

http://www.mhra.gov.uk/Howweregulate/Medicines/Availabilityprescribingsellingandsupplyingofmedicines/index.htm

http://www.mhra.gov.uk/Howweregulate/Medicines/Doesmyproductneedalicence/index.htm

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2003/02/20/uk_crack_down_on_prescription/

Although I am not an American, I am aware that the US has similar legislation restricting the unlicensed supply and distribution of drugs.

Where sites, such as the OP site, are selling unlicensed prescription drugs then it would be a fairly simple matter for the site owners and/or the server owners to restrict access from countries where such activities are illegal. All that has to be done is to block the IP ranges that apply to those countries that require licensing of such drugs unless the site owners can demonstrate that they. have the necessary licenses.

Edit: The list of available drugs on the OP site can be compared to the lists of drugs requiring UK licenses.
See
http://www.mims.co.uk/
and
http://www.mhra.gov.uk/home/groups/es-foi/documents/websiteresources/con009691.pdf
and
http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/medicines/howtouse_database.htm
and so on.

Edit 2: IMHO the MIMS site should be in the "excellent" ratings category since it has long been the 'bible' of drugs for UK medical professionals.

Ответить