Medicina Mexico

Jazspeak

RE: Medicina Mexico

Post by Jazspeak » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:10 pm

<quote user="samuel40">
"...a copy of my government issued id..."
[/quote]

Send it to the FBI and the Chinese authorities along with your explanation as to why the Baja Data Center hides its homepage amongst the site files of a Chinese online shop.

LegitScript

Post by LegitScript » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:32 am

LegitScript has just taken Mr. Meza up on his offer.

MysteryFCM

Post by MysteryFCM » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:37 am

Samuel,
Any more disrespectful or insulting posts from you, and we'll look to have your account banned. This kind of behaviour will NOT be tolerated.

Jazspeak

Post by Jazspeak » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:38 am

@ Moderators

What's going on? This thread seems to have been appearing and disappearing more often than a magician's assistant. I can understand removing postings that breach the forum rules but it is quite dizzying for the whole thread to keep disappearing and reappearing.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:42 am

Samuel40,

Messages deleted due to offensive words only. Inappropriate content is forbidden as described in official Forum guidelines. It is normal when people communicate without insults, so try not to post them again. Thanks.

samuel40

Post by samuel40 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:49 am

<quote user="mysteryfcm">
Samuel,
Any more disrespectful or insulting posts from you, and we'll look to have your account banned. This kind of behaviour will NOT be tolerated.
[/quote]

I have no problem following your rules, but to be fair the same rules should apply to all users. When someone makes the crazy remarks directed to me, I respond. I will watch my comments and follow your rules. Please be kind and issue the same rules to everyone else.

Since you are the real person in charge. I have a valid question. One of our customers Medicina Mexico owns 43 licensed pharmacies in Mexico. Each one of them is regulated by our government. They have violated no laws and yet individuals here have rated them with false and misleading information such as credit card fraud and etc.

In order to run a legitimate web site, one would assume that the information must be true at all times as reported, however in this specific case it is wrong. My question is WHY!

Best Regards,

Samuel

Jazspeak

Post by Jazspeak » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:53 am

<quote user="legitscript">
"LegitScript has just taken Mr. Meza up on his offer."
[/quote]

Good.

samuel40

Post by samuel40 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:08 am

LegitScript took me up on my offer and per their request, I have sent them a copy of my ID. Anyone else want it?

samuel40

Post by samuel40 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:58 am

It is clear that several of the individuals here that make comments, are in fact employees or are connected to legit script. That may be a conflict however I have no problem with that fact as they are entitled to their opinions.

What I have a problem with are individuals that are not governmental officials or attorneys who claim they know the law and expect everyone else to follow them in their beliefs.

Second, I also have a problem with individuals who rate websites based upon false and misleading information. This is not right and someone should correct this problem as in the case of our customer Medicina Mexico.

Third, the rating system should be based ONLY on real information and not based upon personal beliefs or opinions. Maybe there should be a section for opinions and personal beliefs.

A good rating system is important to every consumer. One that is corrupt is worthless as in the case of Medicina Mexico.

LegitScript considers all pharmacies to be ROGUE if they are not in the United States. The problem is, what about the rest of the world? Do they not count? I live, work and I am a citizen of Mexico and it is outrageous for anyone to say a Mexican Licensed Pharmacy that is in fact regulated is ROGUE.

Now if our government or for that matter any other government said that, then that would be a different matter. No government or law enforcement agency has accused our customer of wrong doing. What we have here is individuals who read a law and think they know the answers, yet they are not attorneys. In short, it is their personal beliefs.

LegitScript bases their opinions on the fact that Pharmacies outside of the United States are violating U.S. law by selling to Americans. That may have some merit! However, WOT’s rating system should not be based on the opinions of LegitScript as it relates to pharmacies located outside of the United States that are licensed and regulated.

One exception, if a pharmacy is not licensed or in fact regulated then I believe it is proper for LegitScript to declare that pharmacy as a FRAUD and the world needs to know this for their protection.

If someone said X pharmacy is selling illegal medications, or they were engaged in criminal activity, or they misused my credit card in a transaction then of course, this information is valid and everyone needs to know this. This should be included in the rating. There should be supporting evidence of wrong doing, not someone’s crazy belief based upon nonsense.

I am not here to offend anyone, but I hope my opinions are helpful in making this site successful.

MysteryFCM

Post by MysteryFCM » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:47 am

<quote user="samuel40">
I have no problem following your rules, but to be fair the same rules should apply to all users. When someone makes the crazy remarks directed to me, I respond. I will watch my comments and follow your rules. Please be kind and issue the same rules to everyone else.[/quote]

The same rules already apply to other users, and where deemed necessary, they are given the same notice.

<quote user="samuel40">Since you are the real person in charge. I have a valid question. One of our customers Medicina Mexico owns 43 licensed pharmacies in Mexico. Each one of them is regulated by our government. They have violated no laws and yet individuals here have rated them with false and misleading information such as credit card fraud and etc.

In order to run a legitimate web site, one would assume that the information must be true at all times as reported, however in this specific case it is wrong. My question is WHY![/quote]

I can not answer for those that have made those comments, as I do not have the information necessary. It is suggested instead, you contact the individuals that made those comments, via the PM system on these forums, to determine what caused them to make such a comment.

I'm not actually in charge, I'm just a user that happens to have been made a moderator, to help keep an eye on the forums and make sure spam is removed, and users keep within the rules of the forums.