Online Pharmacy Ratings Undermine WOT Credibility and Uninsured Americans

RE: Online Pharmacy Ratings Undermine WOT Credibility and Uninsu

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:36 pm

<quote user="superhero58">
@OP = You had made a point of trolling this forum, and keep on bringing up the subject that should have been over a long time ago

[red] Done!
[/quote]

Definition of Troll (In Internet slang)
A troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.
Credit: Wikipedia

Sorry SH58 not seeing such, yet defending your right to rate as you see fit.

@Pharmacy Checker

Think it may be time for a rest.

alphacentauri

Post by alphacentauri » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:47 pm

If CIPA or PharmacyChecker limited their membership to pharmacies in countries whose pharmaceutical controls were comparable to those of the US, like Canada or Western Europe, I would have no argument. It's not legal in the US, but neither was harboring fugitive slaves once upon a time.

Whether someone wishes to violate a law they consider unfair as a form of protest is a personal decision and should always be made in full knowledge of what laws they are violating and that they may suffer legal consequences for it.

I object when the drugs are not of a quality sufficient to be imported into countries like Canada yet are being offered for sale to Americans by pharmacies that have addresses in Canada (or even mail drops in the US!) or that have maple leaf logos.

The volunteers here all know how to find the fine print and understand what those people are really paying for. But most people are still too naive about internet commerce and really believe they are ordering from a store in Canada that is pulling bottles off the shelf and mailing them -- even when they order from the most obvious scams, like Eva Pharmacy.

I see Pharmacy Checker as better than nothing, but still not representing the high standards I would want met if it were my mother ordering from an international pharmacy.

NotBuyingIt

Post by NotBuyingIt » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:59 pm

<quote user="superhero58">The owner of this site is trolling the forum, with his constant agenda[/quote] \
I see it quite differently. As far as I can tell, user PharmacyChecker is not "trolling," despite having given an unnecessarily provocative and overbearing title to this thread. Neither has he been combative nor accusatory. He has not even been inhospitable.

[Edit: minor syntax change.]

Echo

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:04 pm

<quote user="notbuyingit">I see it quite differently. As far as I can tell, user PharmacyChecker is not a troll, despite having given an unnecessarily provocative and overbearing title to this thread. Neither has he been combative nor accusatory. He has not even been inhospitable.[/quote]

Well put.

NotBuyingIt

Post by NotBuyingIt » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:25 pm

<quote user="alphacentauri">
It's not legal in the US, but neither was harboring fugitive slaves once upon a time.
[/quote] \
Is it of any significance that this conversation about citizens' resistance is happening on Bastille Day? (Off-topic: Have you seen the film or photos of today's ceremonies where jets fly over the Louvre?!?)

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:11 pm

" Originally posted by: AlphaCentauri
It's not legal in the US, but neither was harboring fugitive slaves once upon a time.

" Is it of any significance that this conversation about citizens' resistance is happening on Bastille Day? (Off-topic: Have you seen the film or photos of today's ceremonies where jets fly over the Louvre?!?)

Is truly amazing that anyone will compare the illegality of buying medicines over the net, to the civil war in this great country
This too much, and is a rather offensive remark to those who suffered such bestiality idea
This a rating a site , based in an opinion of trust
The posts have been made
Thank you -

NotBuyingIt

Post by NotBuyingIt » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:46 pm

<quote user="superhero58">
" Originally posted by: AlphaCentauri

" Is it of any significance that this conversation about citizens' resistance is happening on Bastille Day? (Off-topic: Have you seen the film or photos of today's ceremonies where jets fly over the Louvre?!?)

Is truly amazing that anyone will compare the illegality of buying medicines over the net, to the civil war in this great country
This too much, and is a rather offensive remark to those who suffered such bestiality idea
[/quote] \
(Language translation may be unreliable for the last sentence in the quotation.)

It occurs the me that AlphaCentauri's remark is rational and germane because it challenges just the sort of absolutism that underpins the legalistic arguments being put forth. Indignation about it is overblown and utterly misplaced. I am hoping to head off any let-them-eat-cake malarkey about "alternatives" to affordable pharmaceuticals.

Happy Bastille Day, one and all.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:51 pm

<quote user="notbuyingit">

\

(Language translation may be unreliable for the last sentence in the quotation.)

It occurs the me that AlphaCentauri's remark is rational and germane because it challenges just the sort of absolutism that underpins the legalistic arguments being put forth. Indignation about it is overblown and utterly misplaced. I am hoping to head off any let-them-eat-cake malarkey about "alternatives" to affordable pharmaceuticals.

Happy Bastille Day, one and all.

[/quote]

Rather lousy example to use and my indignation is based in experiences nor assumptions ...... but that will be for some other topic like racism still practiced in many countries

For now the objective of this thread is to evaluate the accusation of the OP in regard to the credibility of WOT versus the illegality of his site, when it comes United States's law -

Laws that are broken as explained throughout this thread, and acknowledged by OP

Thank you