Please review my sites http://easyasabc-hosting.com and http://bestvalueinks.com

LOL

Post by Guest » Sun May 30, 2010 8:32 am

I'm sorry

Kraftwerk

Re: you even share an IP address with him

Post by Kraftwerk » Sun May 30, 2010 8:38 am

After smiling/ wondering because of his post i thought again about it. And sharing an ip means he must be a very good client.
Maybe they are more than"friends".Or he is a fraudster.Who knows:)

Could his post be called an epic fail? YES!

Blueberrycake Level Member of the WOT Community

dan2k9

re

Post by dan2k9 » Sun May 30, 2010 8:50 am

Just made yourself look like more of a fool terry,

One of terry's reviews:

05/29/2010
vtrs35
Ethical issues
name john williams and i work in the ICO

c۞g

ICO ?

Post by c۞g » Sun May 30, 2010 4:33 pm

.ICO - the icon file format

Ico - the [old] Sony Playstation 2 game

ico.org - London-based intergovernmental body of coffee exporting and importing countries

ico.edu - The Illinois College of Optometry (Chicago, IL - USA)

certainly not:
ico.com - a next-generation satellite communications company based in Bellevue, Washington and Reston Virginia

What is this "ico" ?

c۞g

re: Do you want ...

Post by c۞g » Sun May 30, 2010 5:18 pm

Cut the crap and the drama; this forum is not All My Children (USA) or EastEnders (UK)

Had you been honest in the start of this topic - you created BTW and it does not matter which or how many user names you create in WOT; you are still .. you.

You need to grow up, especially if you claim to be a responsible business man - you can start by owning up to your true length of hosting. 10 years is a bogus number, we both know that. You can also formally apologize privately (email) and publicly (tweet / hosting site(s) post) to both WOT and Robtex for your illmannered and childish retorts.

As for my personal ratings...
They remain; I have no trust in someone not adhering to their own policies, concerning the personally identifiable information (PII) of others which is not just unethical, but illegal in your jurisdictions (UK and EU). IF someone were to collect the evidence and formally complain to both the local authorities and to the host you are a reseller for, you can get shut down and possibly face criminal charges and / or civil suit, especially since you have declared non-trader in your domain(s) registration - that makes you personally liable as opposed to the proper formation of a company. But being a "business man" (referenced loosely) for "10 years" - you already know all these things...

Do you want a death on your hands?
YES, I do.

I'd like to see the "old" Terry die and become resurrected into a new, polite, responsible, sensible, and honest person. This is the only way his public life will flourish with dignity and respect.

I do not know you personally, there are no "grudges" held by me, I simply look at websites, investigate them and the relationships with their owner(s) and report facts as I find them; there's nothing "personal" here, there is no bias.

Remember, I am 1 user, I have 1 "vote" in ratings, I generally only leave 1 comment and my comments *always* link to something. Get more of your satisfied clients to install WOT and *properly* rate websites, along with yours, and your ratings / reputation will increase.

Also remember, current WOT users who by chance come across your site(s) that may have a poor reputation will look at the comments on the scorecard and if they see mine, they can come and read this entire thread. They will see for themselves how you've presented yourself. So you see, what you write on public forums can always came back at you.

This is my last post in this discussion, I am just a user who volunteers his time with website evaluations, and I have expended enough time on this one.

dan2k9

I believe he means

Post by dan2k9 » Sun May 30, 2010 5:58 pm

I believe he means Information Commissioner's Office

QuickMan

That's

Post by QuickMan » Sun May 30, 2010 6:13 pm

A ridiculous threat, I'm not scared by that. I'm used to that kind of threat.

Craziest thread I have read

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:45 am

Craziest thread I have read so far. Terry... I know you so why are you being lame here ? You asked for a review and opinion, you got it now go on with life.

Sami

Re: Please review my sites

Post by Sami » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:41 pm

FYI, we were informed that on May 29th Terry filed a complaint with ICANN claiming the WHOIS information for mywot.com are invalid and demanded our registrar to revoke the domain. (He wasn't successful.) According to the unrelated rant included in the complaint, we are using the name "g7w" to post comments about his websites and are purposefully trying to damage his business. We also keep receiving legal threats from someone called Tony (sometimes Terry's name appears in the From field), who tells us he is going to use a US intellectual property law (specifically the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) to shut down our website in Finland.

dan2k9

I have also recieved an

Post by dan2k9 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:47 pm

I have also recieved an Email from someone myself, Claiming i am trying to damage his business i have made 2-3 Comment on this whole thread.. What an idiot he is making of himself. I see he is also now Here: http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/easyas ... ost4753532