Please review my sites http://easyasabc-hosting.com and http://bestvalueinks.com

dan2k9

Terry grow up mate. You are

Post by dan2k9 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:46 pm

Terry grow up mate. You are making yourself like a fool..

Ow btw. Domain: the-ink-shop.co.uk 1999 - 2006 Does not excist.

phantazm

No we just want the truth...

Post by phantazm » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:35 pm

Can your hospital story be verified in any way..?

dan2k9

Check this

Post by dan2k9 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:17 am

Check this out

http://pastebin.com/juGucQwb

Some parts have been removed for privacy reasons.

Jazspeak

Echo: "from where?"

Post by Jazspeak » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:32 pm

I did a quick check and found a reference to a Barrister based at a Chambers in Birmingham, UK. This is the closest I could find for a "Legal Service Manager" called Tony Johnstone in the UK.

Since "Terry's" business and registered address are in the UK (see my earlier posting) it stands to reason that UK and European Laws would apply, and it seems unlikely that he would retain the services of a lawyer outside of the UK.

If Tony Johnstone is a bone fide lawyer then he won't mind including his Chambers or Practice address in his next posting on this thread.

Someone should call and see

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:38 pm

Someone should call and see if this is a valid law office -- if it isn't or they have no idea what you are talking about Terry should be held liable for intimidation and threats using the internet which is a felony in the US, Canada and the UK.

Hospital for insane

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:30 pm

If this guy really exists and is arrested for this nonsense, I expect they'll put him in the looney bin . . . at least get him off the streets before he does some real harm to either himself or some one else.

He does apparently have the intent to do harm impulsively. (Shoot first and ask questions later).

Who ever is going to Terry's

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:08 pm

Who ever is going to Terry's site and threatening him please stop. When you do it Terry just ends up using my business support to rant and it's ticking me off. Keep the WoT stuff here.

Jazspeak

Re: "using my business support to rant"

Post by Jazspeak » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:51 pm

I don't know who is "threatening" Terry but if Terry is misusing your business support then it is for you to put Terry in his place. If Terry continues to misuse your business support then I would recommend that you withdraw your support service from him.

spectre

I'm happy to see

Post by spectre » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:12 pm

that Terry has confounded medical science with his miraculous recovery, and
is able to get back to business so quickly :-)

MysteryFCM

Post by MysteryFCM » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:48 am

Have you actually seen these "threats" ??

I find it hard to believe any legit members would be doing this (though obviously can't speak for the millions of users I don't actually know).

Regards
Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group / hpHosts
it-mate.co.uk / hosts-file.net