Please review our software & website

gengardner

Please review our software & website

Post by gengardner » Wed May 19, 2010 7:16 pm

Dear WOT community,
My name is Genevieve Gardner, and I’m the Group Brand Manager for FIXIO PC Cleaner.; a new PC maintenance software. We’re looking for reviews and ratings of our software/website. Please visit us at http://www.fixio-pc-cleaner.com , and try the 7-day free version of our software at the following link: http://download.fixio-pc-cleaner.com/downloadtrial.asp Your reviews and ratings will be applied to improve our software, in order to offer the best possible solution.
FIXIO PC Cleaner is a PC application that allows you to safely remove unnecessary registry keys that could potentially cause system instability; it scans and cleans clutters of temporary files, Internet cookies and other junk files that slow down your system over time. In addition to these functions, FIXIO PC Cleaner ensures your privacy by enabling you to delete hidden history files and private data, all while improving system performance to help prevent PC crashes and freezes.
If you wish to contact us directly with your feedback, you may do so by emailing: fixio@lulusoftware.com , where we will be happy to respond to all inquiries within 2 business day(s).

Thanking you in advance for your honesty, and participation.
Genevieve Gardner, FIXIO PC Cleaner Group Brand Manager

Dutch Mountain

Wrong use of WOT

Post by Dutch Mountain » Wed May 19, 2010 8:27 pm

Don't use WOT as a sales instrument !

gengardner

Feedback

Post by gengardner » Wed May 19, 2010 8:41 pm

Dear Perterbosch,
We are not using Wot to sell our product but to get feedback from users and people like yourself. Our only objective is to gather feedbacks to improve our software and website.
Your comments would be very much appreciated.
Thank you,
Genevieve Gardner

Rodent

http://www.mywot.com/ctn/tips

Post by Rodent » Wed May 19, 2010 8:41 pm

http://www.mywot.com/en/ctn/tips
what he/she is doing seem to be perfectly fine (I should have read that myself earlier).

I'll test the site and software tonight with my new tools and see how it checks out.

gengardner

To rodent

Post by gengardner » Wed May 19, 2010 8:49 pm

Thanks Rodent, I'm a she ;-)

Jazspeak

Re FIXIO PC Cleaner

Post by Jazspeak » Wed May 19, 2010 11:04 pm

Looks as though you are trying to sell a product that does the same job as one that is already available for free. Have you never heard of CCleaner?

Rodent

I tested the trail, it seems

Post by Rodent » Thu May 20, 2010 4:12 am

I tested the trial, it seems safe, not malicious. It found registry problems on a cleanly installed XP VM, can anyone explain this? I'm not a registry expert.

Jazspeak

It found registry problems

Post by Jazspeak » Thu May 20, 2010 5:38 am

Trial versions of these sorts of programs seem to always find problems, even where there are none, just to get you to buy the product.

spectre

@Rodent

Post by spectre » Thu May 20, 2010 8:04 am

What were the alleged problems?
Have you scanned with ccleaner or equivalent to confirm these problems?
Did it fix the problems or ask for payment?
Do you have any screenshots you can post here please?

QuickMan

Oh, wait,

Post by QuickMan » Thu May 20, 2010 9:45 am

When I said that RamsesIIIII, Tom_Ash and 132435 are fake reviewers, RamsesIIIII and 132435 removed their comments on the scorecard except Tom_Ash. I can't visit their profile page to see if they are banned or something.