Question:Studica.com

Saxamaph0ne

Question:Studica.com

Post by Saxamaph0ne » Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:46 pm

They got a green for trustworthiness, and an orange in all the other categories at least according to my ratings..

Does anyone know why? Is it just spam?
Or do they steal money....or is it wrong?

They seem good via a quick google search, but I wanna spend a bit of money there, and I don't want to make a mistake.

Anything would be appreciated.

Thanks.

wehaveitall

RE:Question:Studica.com

Post by wehaveitall » Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:10 pm

That website was probably rated yellow by someone who thought it was a scam.
Here's what I found:
From searches, no one has found it to be a scam or unsafe
Newtek, a very legitimate website, also lists it as a safe catalog to buy their products from. It has a Mcafee Secure seal.They scan it every day to see if its safe, and do basic checks to see if its a scam
Its not listed in any scammer listings

It's safe. I submitted my rating, and I'm sure others will too. It wouldn't be recommended by Newtek and have a Mcafee Secure seal if it were unsafe.

Good question though.

If you feel the website has an incorrect rating, you can also report it, at http://www.mywot.com/en/support/feedback/abuse

A big thank you to all the WOT staff

Studica.com

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:17 pm

I checked the scoreboard and found nothing.Finjan rates it a safe site and as wehaveitall says Mcafee rates it O.K.I can only agree with wehaveitall,s conclusion.By the way wehaveitall I like the new picture on your profile.it makes you seem more mature wich you are.

Athlonite

RE-Studica.com

Post by Athlonite » Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:40 am

OK , I get a RED WOT on the first search item in Google and a Green one in the second
search item that comes up . Both are the same place and the exact same page. I don't know why it would still be red . Could it be that Google hasn't rectified all of it's mistakes from this morning. Anyways I left my mark and yes , this site is a very legit site .

Athlonite.

Your help is always needed.